[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1) how come getting women feels like being a homeless begging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 34565754.jpg (6 KB, 626x522) Image search: [Google]
34565754.jpg
6 KB, 626x522
1) how come getting women feels like being a homeless begging for money on the streets?

2) why is the dating game so fucked up?

3) how come most women wont approach or iniate?

4) how can i get women off my mind and stop hating them?
>>
1. Because.
2. Because.
3. Because.
4. Alcohol.
>>
I'm a chick and its hard for us too
>>
>>17217242
>hating women

Stop this /r9k/. Put things into perspective. If you were a girl, would you want to be with you? I highly doubt it, you sound fucking awful.
>>
>>17217814
I definitely would, plz don't judge someone you don't know, princess.
>>
>>17217242

>1
Because you're a desperate faggot that treats them like a prize to be won.

>2
Anything is hard when you don't understand it

>3
Because women don't act, they react

>4
Fapping, and you only hate them because you don't understand them. They're actually pretty fucking simple creatures.
>>
A few questions: are you ugly? Are you unclean? Are you uneducated? Do you have a job? Do you have nasty habits (biting nails, picking at your skin, etc)? Do you have a vehicle? Do you have any hobbies other than video games/internet? Do you take care of yourself (wear clean clothes, shave/style your hair)? You don't have to be Chad to get girls, but you have to have the basics.
>>
>>17217816
No you wouldn't

>princess

Oh yeah, I'm sure you're a real catch. I'm a guy.
>>
1) Because social media has allowed people to meet more people than ever before, and as a result women, as choosers, have been enabled to be more picky in their choices. Sexual market value for men it seems has been rapidly devalued to the favor of women.

2) Because of above, and also because the chances of being beta and/or without confidence in the dating game, a huge cripple, are particularly high for guys today. This is a result of an increasingly feminized first world culture.

3) They never have. Male sex drive is higher than females, therefore men are going to try harder, therefore women do not expect to have to try.

4) Accept that this is the world the way it is today, and use information at your disposal to change your behaviors in a way that gets you more women thus making you a happier man. I recommend /r/theredpill for said information.
>>
>>17217242
I wonder every day.
If someone wants to add .. I'm looking
>>
>>17217242
>1) how come getting women feels like being a homeless begging for money on the streets?
Because you're thirsty.

>2) why is the dating game so fucked up?
Because there are two of them: men are playing capture-the-flag while women are playing tower defense. If they were both playing the same game, it would be a lot more coherent, but that's not how society has evolved.

>3) how come most women wont approach or iniate?
In the past, because it was socially unacceptable. Too forward to be considered ladylike. This isn't really the case anymore, though.

Nowadays, the practice continues for a very different reason: it's an efficient way to filter out guys who are afraid of or bitter about women.

>4) how can i get women off my mind and stop hating them?
By reassessing your priorities at this point in time. Build a life for yourself where you could be happy even though you don't have a girlfriend, and THEN start looking for a girlfriend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.