[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ride never ends...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463344625871.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1463344625871.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
I made it. I have a girlfriend. However, I remain an autist at heart - which is making waiting for her while she visits her parents for a week unbearable and lonely as fuck. All my best friends moved away years ago so I have no one to hang with, except for this other grill who I asked out but got turned down by months before I met my qt3.14. We stayed 'friends'. I want to ask her to hang and come with me to the movies, but I'm unsure if she will take it as another attempt at a date. Is it socially acceptable/ok to ask her to hang out as friends? I'm afraid that if I see noone this week I'm gonna devolve back into my old self and I can't let that happen. I'm almost a normie. Tell me your thoughts friends. You've helped me before and I trust your judgment.
>>
>>17217237
you got a gf and you want to hangout with a girl you asked out before, fuck you OP dont do it. play vydia or go to the gym. if you ask her out to the movies and your gf finds out who knows how she will handle it. dont do it.
>>
You need to get some damn hobbies, and friends. Focus on those when she's away and you'll be good.
>>
i left town for a week and my slut 3 yr ex found someone else.
>>
>>17217237
Is your name Brett, by any chance?
>>
>>17217345
No, my name's not Brett.
>>
>>17217353
Are you sure?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.