[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally never outright hooked up with a girl before >One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1412566587076.png (97 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1412566587076.png
97 KB, 480x480
>Literally never outright hooked up with a girl before
>One just matched with me that lives really close by
>Says she broke up with her bf and really wants to hookup
>Said tonight

Oh fuck. We added each other on snapchat, and she is legit. What do? I want to bang, but I'm not quite comfortable just outright meeting a girl I've talked to for 20 minutes to fuck.
>>
>>17217224

do it anywys. worse case scenario you have a 'not comfortable' orgasm.
>>
You're gonna get a split reaction no matter what.

It's really up to you man. Just know that if she broke up with her boyfriend, this is just a dumb after game consequence of love. She's going to fuck you which is great but the bottom line is that you're a rebound. She probably could give a fuck less down the road as the boyfriend either crawls back into her life or walks away, all the while, you get to deal with the burden of the end of her relationship and the various revenge dicks she's probably gonna ride. Especially if you two found each other on Tinder.

If you're okay with those facts, then go and smash away anon
>>
>>17217225
but I can have a comfortable orgasm with my hand. I just got this weird anxiety about putting my penis into a girl I don't know at all.
>>
>>17217230

then dont do it.
>>
if you do be sure to use a condom. You can never quite tell what you might be getting into with hookups.
>>
Bring some sort of weapon, and a bunch of condoms. Just in case.
>>
just go fucking do it dont be a pussy oh my hand your hand is nothing compared to a warm wet hole that squeezes your dick
>>
>>17217287
Nah, I already bailed on her. Some shit wasn't adding up. It wasn't a bot, but it was sketchy as fuck.

She literally lives down the road, and I drove by. She was hanging by a car with a pair of middle aged looking dudes, talking to them, and when I drove by them (tinted windows lel), the guys took off and hid.

I'm pretty sure this was some kind of plan to mug me.
>>
>>17217299
No question in my mind you did the right thing. Lotta bright red flags there.
>>
Just fucking do it.
>>
should of picked her up, and when she walks to the car youll be able to see if she has any weapons or if its just her. ask to meet up again.
>>
>>17217299
HAAA! That's grand! You did good, OP.
>>
>>17217299
Alright that actually is weird
>>
>>17217299
Good call
>>
>>17217299
my nigga anon too smart for these thots
>>
Fuck, that's a straight up mugging waiting to happen. Was she also dressed 'slutty'? Feel like those sketch craiglist shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.