[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: noose30n-1-web.jpg (30 KB, 970x812) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web.jpg
30 KB, 970x812
Why do people think suicide is selfish? I'm tlaking about when people say "it's selfish you have family that cares about you etc" that kinda shows you are sheltered. There are some people who don't have anyone who loves them or any firends ( anyone to miss them at all) the world doesn't work like that.
>>
Did your parents finger your butt when you were little too?
>>
There are both sides to it and you just answered yourself.

Its selfish if you off yourself when you have people who came about you and its not if no one knows your alive.
>>
>>17217098
I don't think it's selfish, but it's still wrong. Generally, when a person feels suicidal, they do not feel good enough for the world, maybe that they are doing the world a favor by no longer existing.

I feel like calling a suicidal person selfish just causes this depressed person to be even more depressed. But I feel like it's a phrase people use to alienate themselves from that problem. That it's all your fault your depressed and I have nothing that will help you.
>>
>>17217098
Well if you are so convinced nobody cares why haven't you already killed yourself? Just do it you pussy.
>>
>>17217107
Not , but I did to a little kid.
>>
>>17217121
Because there are still things I like to enjoy in life like music and food.
>>
>>17217128
Then why fucking care about the topic?
>>
>>17217135
Cause it irks me. Why are you soo upset? Are you a summer fag?
>>
>>17217141
>y u mad brav
>summer is coming memes
>need to spout hot memes to prove a point and valid myself

Because you dont have an actual problem. Again I ask. Why make a topic of discussion if it doesnt matter? This would be better suited for /b/ since you dont obviously have any suicidal thoughts but want to sperg out.
>>
>>17217169
I'm in a mental hospital you tool, I don't really have ha trying better to do . Yes I have suicidal thoguhts. I literally have no good future , I'm in a mental hospital and I haven't seen my family for 4 months since I've been in here.
>>
>>17217098
It's selfish if you have obligations.
>a significant other
>children
>the sole caretaker of someone
>ect

Other than that, nah, you're the only thing stopping yourself from getting off the ride.
>>
>>17217098
It's selfish because your life has an impact on the people around you. Unless you literally live in the wilderness away from EVERY form of social contact that will always be true.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.