[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls into me by no reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: descarga (5).jpg (10 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
descarga (5).jpg
10 KB, 282x179
Well.
I don't know what's going on.
Girls where never interested in mE , im not a really handsome guy, im pretty tall but i don't think im atractive.
Well this past 3 months have been extremly weird for me.
I've been going to partys with my friends,i've been going out more now and after every fcking party 1 girl comes and flirts with me, and i had like 4 relationships in 6 months.
Which coming from a guy who gave his first kiss last year, its pretty weird for me.
I never asked a girl out and i was worried about my life and i didn't care about having a gf, but wtf now i go to class and these 3 girls who actually hated me are fighting for me.
And 2 girls that i had no idea they were into me,talked to me and told me that they had a crush on me.
This is really weird for me and im not saying this like: Oh look at me i fck all the bitches.
Even i lost 1 ''friend'' because a girl who he liked was talking to me, i don't know if this happens to alots of guys, because im not fcking hot im average, im a 4/10 IMO.
>>
enjoy your temporary chad status, girls are dumb and only follow their groupthink. you're just the latest fad
>>
Is English your first language?
>>
It's not.
Soo yeah there are some mistakes.
My bad... xD
>>
That's okay, anyway I don't think they are just after you for your looks. They could be attracted to your personality or sense of humor.
>>
>>17217070
You probably glowed up and they are just now realising it
>>
How old are you?
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64 KB, 760x1016) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64 KB, 760x1016
Random luck, plus growing up.
>>
I remember back when I started becoming more social, late in my high-school days. I seem to have gotten the younger, monogamous version of what you're experiencing.

It was like magic. The bullying ended almost overnight: I never got popular, per se, but people decided they kind of liked me, and I'll take that over what came before any day of the week. I got my first girlfriend, and she got girls coming out of the woodwork asking her how she knew I'd blossom into a keeper. It didn't solve all of my problems by any stretch of the imagination, but it solved some big ones.

Unfortunately, I can't share how I did it. I simply don't know. It came in the wake of trauma, and big changes are always easier -sometimes too easy- when your life just got flip-turned upside down, AND it tends to fuck with your memory besides. As near as I can recall, I just sort of brute-forced it, but even if that's true, I couldn't have done it if I hadn't gone through a very low point in my life immediately before. Trauma comes to everyone, sooner or later, but usually not on such a convenient schedule.

But even if I can't give people a path, maybe I can at least give them a goal. It CAN get better. The standard "just be more social" advice is poorly delivered, and I don't know how to deliver it better, but it IS the right general direction.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.