[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a girl recently on tinder. We've been talking the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (904 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
904 KB, 3264x2448
I met a girl recently on tinder. We've been talking the last couple of days and planned on meeting up on Thursday to hang out.
I had a meltdown I guess earlier today and deleted all my social media including tinder & snapchat.
I knew this would close the door with her.
She just texted me assuming Thursday is off. Should I explain what happened or just forget about it?
>>
A meltdown? You shouldn't be dating. Work on yourself and your life right now.
>>
>>17216940
so do I just ignore her texts?
>>
>I had a meltdown
>that picture

Hello my autistic /xivg/ poster. OP is a fucking low life man child.
>>
>>17216974
I don't know what /xivg/ is
>>
Tell her that you're mentally and emotionally a child and that it'd basically be statutory rape if she had sex with you because that's the truth if you're having melt downs and DELEETING EVERYTHING
>>
>>17216974
Finally somebody gets it!
>>
>>17216946
If you want to pursue it, then do so. Of you're not ready mentally, then just tell her you need to straighten some things out and that you'll contact her soon.

Just be honest to yourself and her. Anything else is a disservice to the both of you
>>
>>17217007
thanks for not being autistic
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.