[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am i suppose to say to this >bestfriend, might have cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 235x302) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21 KB, 235x302
How am i suppose to say to this
>bestfriend, might have cancer finding out on sunday
>snapping at me for shite like this
>>
U no speakie engrish?
>>
OP here The nickname was his idea
>>
Chat translation - How am i supposed to know
Please dont be like that if u cannot be bothered talking than say. But please dont be angry about it.
>>
>>17216804
Are you two mentally retarded?
>>
>>17216829
No just scottish
>>
>>17216804
You try to be a fucking friend instead of a butthurt faggot. He's sitting there wondering if he's going to die. I think you could give him a break while he's going through this.
>>
>>17216876
He was completely ok in earlier chats i just asked him a question and he responded like that and i didnt know that was the reason why he snapped btw the earlyer chat were fine
>>
also he thinks hes thinks he is my only friend and plays these mind games if i say something bad he will say wave fun having no friends then. Its just quite annoying because he is the reason i have no friend i did have some and he and none so i befriended him and i feel out with my bestfriend at that time over something he did and i cut ties with otherfriends because they were all dicks
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.