[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hate finding out that a girl has lots of friends. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m0orkdOGL61rrutdro1_400.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0orkdOGL61rrutdro1_400.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
I really hate finding out that a girl has lots of friends. It's almost like I just want a zombie girlfriend that will only look at me. How do I stop feeling this way?
>>
Get some friends, cure your autism.
>>
Have you considered you might not be compatible with people that are the type to have lots of friends, if you yourself are not the type to have lots of friends?
>>
>>17216713

>How do I stop feeling this way?

Figure out why you're so insecure and attempt to build confidence in that area. You obviously feel like you aren't good enough to "compete" with the ranks of people that will attempt to win over a girl's affection.

Find out why that is.
>>
>>17216720

I don't have many friends but the few that I do have are long lasting quality friendships. Isn't looking for this trait in girls very limiting to my dating options? I've never actually met any girl like this.
>>
>>17216738
You're an introvert. Most girls are extroverted. Look for girls with solitary hobbies.
>>
>>17216713
>I really hate finding out that a girl has lots of friends. It's almost like I just want a zombie girlfriend that will only look at me.

Going to be honest here: I have the exact same problem, but the other way around.
I'd like a super clingy boyfriend who will talk only to me, and will hold my hands whenever I get cold.
>>
Good OP, having a lot of friends is a red flag. Probably she fucked a lot of them. How would you feel if you were with her and there were about 5 persons she fucked?
>>
>>17216753

>having a lot of friends is a red flag. Probably she fucked a lot of them.

go back to /r9k/. your redpill expertise are not required in this thread.
>>
>>17216747
>>17216741

Where do I meet girls with solitary hobbies?
>>
>>17216747
>tfw I have literally no friends and need a girl like this, because I can't imagine having the conversation of friends with a normal girl.
>"So anon, when do I get to meet your friends"
>"Haha, I literally have none. Zero. Not a single friend. I'm not even exaggerating either. I'm so fucking lonely holy shit."
>>
>>17216747
I'll be your bf. I always wanted a gf who I could cuddle and kiss all day, and never let go.
>>
>>17216768
Idk, will probably be hard to do irl considering most girls like that are introverts
>>17216771
Or vise versa and dating a guy and him asking when he gets to meet your friends
>hurr durr I have no friends
>"u wot? are you some aspy faggot who literally cannot function?!"
>no, I just have no friends
Bam, relationship ends. Been there done that.
>>17216774
Deal. I just want to have a BBFF (best boy friend forever), where it's just us and we don't need anyone else.

>I'll die alone
>>
Friends are a waste of time.
>>
I have 2 friends that I see maybe once every 6 months.

When ever I have a GF they do question this, I explain how I'm just a rather solitary creature and it gets a pass.

The only trouble is they always have a selection of guy friends, which is whatever, but then one of them obviously likes her and gets pissy/causes drama in group when I start trying to integrate.

Again and again one of her orbiter friends just makes everyone so uncomfortable that I'm, and by extension the GF is invited out less and less, then she decides to go with the circle of friends instead of with me.
>>
>>17216713
Im in the same boat as you, OP.

Im an introvert and dont have many friends. I have two but one of them goes to college far away.
My boyfriend is an extrovert and has a lot of friends and likes to go out and party a lot.
I have gone out with him and his friends to bars but only occasionally because I dont like to go out while Im in a relationship.

I feel so lonely. I wish he enjoyed spending time with me and maybe a few other people and not with a big/rowdy group of friends.

It's Friday night here where I live and Im at home alone knowing he is out with his friends and having fun. I wish he was here cuddling up with me but he isnt. I dont even want to go out with my friends. I just want him to be my bestfriend and vice versa.

I never felt this lonely before meeting him. As you can tell, my relationship isn't gonna go far.
At least now I know that I'll be happier with an introvert so next time I can make the right choices.
Good luck, OP. Hopefully, we'll be able to find the right person.
>>
Snap out of it OP. You just gotta realize that its an immature mindset youre in. Bitches dont like guys that get uptight about shit like that.
>>
>>17216753
how depressed are you?
>>
>>17217431
>>17217450

These stories are sad to hear. It sounds like introvert extrovert relationships just start to drift apart after a while.
>>
Those of you who live like reclusive hermits: if you died right this instant, how long would it be before somebody noticed? Several days? Weeks? Months?
>>
>>17217250
He should join some club or hobby group of specific interest. There are enough introvert girls on anime cons.
>>
>>17216741
I thought it was 50/50 or close. I guess it's because 4chan is mostly introverted men, and that's what the people on this site see. I see as many introverted girls as I do guys.
>>
>>17216753
I'm sorry your ex cheated on you.
>>
>not taking joy in the process of isolating her from all her friends and making her completely dependent on you
>>
>>17217250
Ok, deal BGFF. All my cuddles are yours. I'll just hold you in my arms and never let you go and worry about anything in the world.
>>
>>17217403
this
>>
File: cringe.png (172 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
172 KB, 300x400
>>17216774
>>17217250
>>17217656
>>
>>17216717
Thread!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.