[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im I a bad kid or are my parents just hardasses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
My relationship between My dad and step mom is total shit i feel. I feel my step mom is a bitch, she ignores me often, comes home from work and doesnt say a word to me unless i say something, but if i dont do something right THEN she'll talk to me. My dad is a hardass and has an irrational way of discipline. im just days from 17 and im on a short leash, im grounded for skipping class and failing couple classes, even though i literally paid for the consequences by paying for my summer school he feels its necessary to take all of my stuff that i paid for (computer, game consoles, phone) and i even clean everything around the house on a weekly basis, bathrooms kitchen etc. but maybe im not seeing what they see.

so i ask, whos in the wrong and what can i do to fix this shit relationship?
>>
>tfw actual kiddies on /adv/
to be honest I shouldn't feel that confident cause I'm just two years your senior
>>
>>17216544
You're in the wrong but so are they. What you don't understand is that as an adult you don't get nearly as many second chances. You're going to hit a point in your life when you'll fail something and you won't get a chance to make it right. They're trying to prepare you for that. They aren't doing it well of course, but when parents are hardasses about this kind of thing they mean well. My advice is give it time, perform excellently on the first attempt for things, show them that they don't need to be hard on you. If possible talk to them about it, and don't get mad during the conversation.
>>
>>17216544
>>17216581
P.S. Underage B&
>>
>>17216544
>im just days from 17
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>17216589
>>17216583
sheeeeeeeit who follows that rule
>>
>>17216589
>implying that 80% of this board isn't under 18
>>
>>17216611
>>17216606
Even if you are underage you're meant to conceal it, just like being female
>>
>>17216544
It's called tough love. It may seem that they're unfair to you right now but they're worried about your school grades and want to push you to improve yourself and work harder.

As for the treatment your step mom gives you, just be normal and greet her normal. If she is a bitch she will continue on bitch mode forever, if she isn't she will warm up and let her bitch guard down a bit.

Just focus on fixing and improving your grades, everything else is of no consequence at this point in your life.
>>
>>17216613
>implying that
>>17216606
>and
>>17216611
>are the same
>impyling that people tell the truth on 4chan
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.