[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told the boy I like that I liked him and all he said was okay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 6
File: images-8.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I told the boy I like that I liked him and all he said was okay
>>
Okay
>>
O.K.
>>
Alright
>>
File: 1461894116500.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461894116500.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>17216030
What sort of response did you expect? That he would summon his white horse and take you to a magical place?

He may not feel the same way about you, just ask him to make it clear.
>>
>>17216056
I did it on the last day of school and I more expected him to be like ayy I like you too give me your number
>>
>>17216067

>spaghetti falls out of vagina
>>
File: images-7.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>17216088
Story of my fuckin life desu
>>
Be glad. At least he was upfront and didn't lead you on for some easy fucks.
>>
Guys, not OP, but does "i like you" make you feel better, even if you don't like the girl?
>>
>>17216095

So, how autistic are you?
Also what setting is this in? College, or Hs?
>>
>>17216117
I have not been tested so I'm not sure and highschool
>>
>>17216115

It could be an ego booster, especially when you're oblivious to someone growing to like you. I've never been told, "I like you." But i've been told "I love you anon." By some close female friends. It's like you're doing being a human right without knowing it.
>>
>>17216123
>autistic

It was a joke; you are on 4chan afterall. That aside, how bad are you at 'life' or social interactions?

I assumed it was higschool, seems like a normal way it would occur. I don't see either of you 'emotionally experienced' to deal with liking someone and being liked (in his case).
>>
>>17216030
You need mentors.
A guy to let you experiment with your feelings, sexuality, and autism.
And a woman to show you what to do and what not to do.
>>
>>17216030

Wow, you were rejected, how awful, I'm sure men have no idea of the pain you're feeling...
>>
>>17216135
I'm very socially retarded but mask it behind apathy and stupid jokes and he is emotionally awkward I've never heard of him having a girlfriend
>>
>>17216141
man here, I don't really feel pain when I'm rejected. I feel slightly embarrassed at most, but even then it goes away after a while. stop crying and get off your ass desufam
>>
>>17216136
I agree with you
>>
>>17216177
nice dubs

also maybe he's gay
>>
>>17216141
I'm not hurt just lightly salted and confused
>>
>>17216185
What is dubs? I've been confused about that for a couple days
>>
I've done this numerous times to different girls. Mostly because I know that is the best response that'll eat away at them.

Fucking hate women.
>>
>>17216196

Doing Gods work brother

>>17216185

Why are you even asking guys out? The constant stream of male attention from being le girl wasn't enough?
>>
>>17216190
when the last two digits of your post are the same

also there's trips, quads, quints, hexs, hepts, and so on
>>
>>17216196
Slit my throat with your edge baby
>>
>>17216199
>Why are you even asking guys out? The constant stream of male attention from being le girl wasn't enough?
why was this post in response to my post? please clarify famalam
>>
>>17216200
Ah cool nice dubs to you also ;
>>
>>17216203

Girls have to do literally no work to get into relationships. Why are you expending extra effort when he or some other guy will ask you out anyway?
>>
>>17216199
He was the cutest of all the males giving me attention so I thought I'd give it a shot
>>
>>17216208
I'm impatient
>>
>>17216212

Kek you played yourself
>>
>>17216208
this was my post >>17216190

please read it
>>
>>17216215
Ikr
>>
>>17216216
fuck i messed up this was my post >>17216185
>>
>>17216212

>life as a female

Literally have zero sympathy for rape victims desu
>>
>>17216220
He told me he wasn't gay one time but he could have been lying so idk maybe he is I hope not tho
>>
>>17216225
If you want to live the good life then find a good doctor and transition lolol
>>
>>17216115
Feels horrible for me I just like being alone and shit, so I have to explain I def am not trying to dodge them and they are nice but I'm not looking.
They never believe it and then friendships get fucked and I feel like a douche, given up on all female relationships because sooner or later that's what'll happen.
>>
>>17216141
>>/r9k/
>>
>>17216115
The only girls to confess that they liked me have always done it in an attempt to prank me in front of there friends
>>
>>17216182
Look for help. Dont go for a guy your age (inb4 virgin shitstorm), go for an older more experienced guy. If you dont have skill, dont persue someone who's in the same boat as you. You'll just end up two retards with out a paddle.
Woman mentor is more difficult. Female attitudes tword men vary wildly, much more than mens attitudes tword women.
I say find a woman who has some what loose, but fair, morals. Who has experience with men, both good and bad, but doesnt HATE them. Knows how to do all the lady like shit, but has alot of knowledge about being sexually pleasing, even freaky. Dont shy away from sexual experiences (aslong as you are safe, i.e. no babies or diseases). Buy dont brag about your sexual experiences/experiments either. Hell dont even talk about them to anyone but your female mentor(s). To be good at sex you need you have it enough times to pretty much be considered a slut so avoid the needless stigma and just keep that to yourself.
>>
>>17216657
That's basically all the things you DONT want to do
>>
You sure he took it the right way?
>>
>>17216177
He's being akward. Make a move. Ask him to see his phone call your phone and now you have his number. Send him texts , he will get panic attacks but just use your softness , and reassure him. all this if you reallly like him otherwise move on
>>
>>17216196

Yeah those fictional girls in your dreams are just melting away
>>
>>17217132
I'm not sure how well he'd respond to that
>>
>>17217132
And its too late for that I won't see him agian until august becuase summer I did it on the last day right before he got off the bus
>>
>>17217263

You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>17217282
I know you are but what am I
>>
>>17216030
Well, you gave it a shot so you should feel relieved that you did.
He said ok so he doesn't care and this means you shouldn't care either.
Move on, love. There really is no point in thinking about it.
>>
>>17217336
calling a potential catfish "love"

just kill yourself you kissless virgin.
>>
>>17217372
???

I'm not white knighting because I am not a male, it's honestly what it'd think after getting rejected.
>>
>>17216030
Did you pull his cock out? Or mention that you are into anal?
>>
>>17217410
Unfortunately I did not get to that part
>>
>>17217413
Meet up with him and try again.
>>
Post a picture of urself
>>
>>17217432
This
>>
>>17217418
He actually lives like 200ft away from me but that would be weird to just show up lolol
>>
>>17217448
If he lives that close you can come up with an excuse to run into him. And do be clear, you are into anal right?
>>
>>17216030
What do you look like OP? Are you completely uggo?
>>
>>17217263
Ask your friends to see if anyone has his number. Yeah, this might be seen as being a little creepy or stalkerish, but so what. You put dude on the spot. Teenage boys are not known for processing things well.

When I was in high school my home life sucked balls and I had an extremely bad experience at the first high school that I went to that made me expect that people were predisposed to not like me. I was pretty oblivious to anything that didn't involve my trying to just get through shit and getting away from home as soon as possible. It literally did not register with me when someone told me that they liked me. She tried again by handing me her phone number with a note asking me to call her, and it still didn't occur to me why -- I called purely out of curiosity to see what she wanted and was really surprised when I realized she was interested in me romantically.

Not that this guy is guaranteed to have any interest in you, but you already put yourself out there so might as well find out for sure. He may be sitting there kicking himself for not saying something more than "okay". (Or he may be thinking "oh hell no", but again, you might as well find out for sure.)
>>
>>17217464
I'm not gorgeous but I'm not ugly I'm probably like a 6 I dress real cute and I'm thin and have a nice butt
>>
>>17217477
>have a nice butt
Can we see?
>>
>>17217458
I'm a virgin so Idk but probably not
>>
>>17216030
>you are into anal right?
Well?
>>
>>17217477
Post pic of body type. It doesn't necessarily have to be you. Just someone that looks similar.

It will help us judge. What sort of style do you have? What does he seem to be in to?
>>
Had this happen to me.
I was the guy in this situation tho.
The thing is, I hardly have any interaction with this girl and she had already told everyone that she liked me.
I heard it from at least 4 people before even starting formal convos with her.
I don't think is a wrong thing to do from a girl.
The problem comes from the context.
With this girl, for example, I had barely any interaction with her but she liked me. Knowing that she knew absolutely nothing about me
and still liked me is a big turn off in my opinion. It tells a lot about the person, like how they are shallow and would base their opinion
on someone based solely in their appearance.
Don't get me wrong, I think this girl is really cute and all, and if she hadn't 'confessed' to me I would be all over her,
but I could tell just that our personalities wouldn't be compatible from the start so I never tried to approach her in the first place.
I think that people should try to get along before even attempting anything further. Otherwise it would seem that the one being
so open about liking the other part would be just looking for a hook up, which isn't really the ideal in most circumstances.

So yeah, OP, do you were friends with this guy or you told him you liked him with knowing nothing about you and just
making your interaction in the future awkward as fuck?
>>
>>17217485
Tell him you want to lose you're cherry to him
>>
>>17217488
>Just someone that looks similar.It will help us judge
What the fuck?
>>
>>17216115
Yes but it really depends were it comes from.
Like if comes from someone that you respect, it would mean a lot.
If it comes from someone you barely know, you would just assume they are either mocking you,
judging you only by your physical appearance or thinking that you are someone you really are not entirely.
>>
>>17217491
*your
>>
>>17217472
I know I feel really bad that I put him on the spot but it was the only way I felt comfortable telling him and I have no friends that would have his number I'm gonna wait until school started back up again and try to do damage control
>>
>>17217490
What do you think would be the best way to de-akwardize a situation like that between two people?
>>
>>17217503
anal sex
>>
>>17217511
Haha, I'd gladly destroy his arsehole
But we're just two awkward students
>>
OP, what exactly do you want from this guy?
>>
>>17217490
We had a really complicated relationship we were always mean to eachother ever since like 4th grade I honestly thought I hated him until I realized that I got jealous if I saw him talking to other chicks or when we wouldn't talk for like a week I'd get a little bitter
>>
>>17216030
Then tell to another one till one get on the web
>>
>>17217519
You ever watch That 70s Show? If yes then what Jackie and Heide had but lacking the Kelso problems
>>
>>17217503
Depends on the person,
for me for example, I'm not social at all, and it my workplace I focus completely in my work,
but sometimes I'm 'forced' to work with other people, and when I do, I sometimes get to know
them better and if the have characteristic that I like in a potential partner I would start to like it.
If your situation is anything close to what I described, he might not know what to say because he hardly knows you and maybe he doesn't know if you have things he might like in the first place.
Even if you are cute, sometimes just that won't cute it for some people, me included.
So, this could apply to any context, working together, studying together, practicing sports together and so on.
One thing I would recommend is not to force it, if you try and make him fix his normal routine to do
something just so you can spend time with them (sometimes people would just agree to this kind of stuff just out of niceness), they might start thinking you are annoying.
Wait for chances and try to make it organic.

>>17217514
wait you are a faggot? kill yourself then.
>>
>>17217500
From another of the posts in this thread, you live 200 feet away from him? Then go talk to him. You don't have to pretend it's coincidence. Apologize for putting him on the spot, tell him that he didn't really say how he felt about what you said, and that if he's interested to give you a call.
>>
You would enjoy this feeling 100x more times if you were a guy. Enjoy your privilege.
>>
>>17217488
I don't feel like looking but I'm 5'7
125 lbs
B cup
Brunette collarbone length hair with bangs
Lightly freckled
Pale
Nice butt
Have had entire group of people unanimously agree that I should be Velma have also been described as looking like a witch(big nose pointy chin) and a nerd and Bernadette from big bang theory
And glasses and I try to go for a soft grunge but probably come off as a confused emo
>>
>>17217562
If you have a nice face, that's actually attractive. I think the guy is just screwing with you, or can't really belive you seriously. Is he confident usually?
>>
>>17217524
besides this, do you spend anything quality time together or is this a "we were classmates all
our lives but rarely interacted with each other" situation?
>>
>>17217572
Yeah I think so but he's hard to read but I could believe that he's messing with me he's kind of an asshole
>>
>>17217573
Nope we were just classmates and bus mates forever
>>
>>17217537
No, my situation isn't like that at all. He used to stare at me dead in the eyes for 3 or 4 seconds and I'd usually have to look away because he wouldn't. He'd talk weird too. I think he knew what I was into, which brings me to my next point: I'm not a faggot, I'm a chick with a dominating fetish.

But I didn't really like him at the time because I wanted good grades more than a relationship and I didn't find him very attractive. Him staring right into my eyes made me uncomfortable and his weird attempts at trying to talk to me made me think he wanted me to fuck him, so I thought about it often in the heat of the moment but pretended like I didn't see him in real life. I ignored him for 2 years and decided to put an end to this anxiety and palpitations I'd get whenever he was around by confronting him. I didn't like him per se, but I wanted to explore my options as well.

I was 100% certain there was something going on at the time, but I asked him if he thought there was tension between us and he said he didn't know what I was talking about so I politely apologized and never spoke to him again. But the problem is that I have to see him again and while I will never think of him sexually again, I just want to be a cool coworker without anything akward.
Any tips?
>>
>>17217577
Then cut contact and call it a day. You will only hurt yourself with him. If you give up your self respect, he will step over you.
>>
>>17217589
I'd just pretend like it that even happened
>>
>>17217608
Lolol I'm sorry I mean I'd pretend like it never even happened
>>
>>17217580
>>17217589

Unlike you, I think our situations very similar then.

The problem here is that you have expectations for him that him isn't obliged to fulfill.
So assuming he is in the same shows than me I would assert the following things:

1. You like him for superficial reason, you don't even know if you'd get along in a date or something.
2. He doesn't know why you like him. As far as he knows, he has done nothing to catch you attention,
and receiving unrequited attention from you is confusing and at the same time set a bar because
he might want not to disappoint you but he doesn't know anything about you or what you like about him (this isn't even clear in the thread), so he would be just awkward all together.

that said, could you tell me what would be the best case scenario for you in this case?
Making an educated guess, I would say "he says he likes me too, takes me to a secluded place and fucks me silly".
Or what would that be for you? I'm really interested in your answer.
>>
All damage control after the reveal will just be digging your self deeper unless you can talk to him in private outta school the sooner the better and don't just fuck him talk with him
>>
>>17217615

Hi, I think you are mixing two people. I am
>>17217503
>>17217589
>>17217511

The anon with the bus story is different.
And if you wanted me to answer the same question, I don't want anything from him. If he likes me I'd be willing to look into it, if he doesn't, I don't care.
>>
File: 1366726298317.png (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1366726298317.png
40 KB, 400x400
A girl once did this to me and I gave her the same response

Oops
>>
>>17217640
(just not the anal sex post)
>>
>>17217640
anyway. I hope my answer would have been insightful somehow.
>>
>>17217648
Yes, it was. I'll try to be very calm about it. The last thing I want to be is akward. I have him on Facebook so I know what he is like and I'm certain we won't get along.
>>
Could of been worse at least they didn't laugh right at your face
>>
>>17217615
I'll tell you why I like him he pisses me off in a good way (have you ever heard My Favourite Enemy by The Animals? like that almost)
he has the most perfect smile and the prettiest brown eyes I've seen in my life
he's an athlete but he's not like annoyingly into it
He lives super close to me so like easy access
He's 6'1
He's intelligent
My family would like him
He's hotter than any boy my sister has dated
He's a Pisces and I think thats cute
And he seems to be more than what meets the eye and I want to know who he really is and yeah honestly like that except we also exchange numbers and he texts me regularly
>>
File: 1400611016455.jpg (477 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1400611016455.jpg
477 KB, 1305x1265
>>17217673
>>17217673
you know what
fuck this thread
>>
>>17217693
Lel
>>
>>17216030
You should stuff a pair of your dirty panties in his mailbox, with a note with your number on it.
>>
>>17217673
all of those are shallow reason.
Most of them could be group in "He is good looking".
Don't get me wrong, but as I understand when you tell someone that you like them,
what you really mean is that you like something about them beyond their physical appearance.
If he is as handsome as you make him out to be, he probably gets 'I like you's on daily basis
and those might have wear off their effect on him long ago.

Random questions..
are you a virgin?
have you ever have a bf?
how old are you?
>>
>>17217709
Good idea brother
>>
>>17217716
thanks
>>
>>17216030
Don't worry, I got rejected twice this week.

I've just stopped caring
>>
>>17217742
What do you look like?
>>
>>17216030
Eat his soul and demolish his demon
>>
>>17217742
I got rejected by like 100 girls in one day that was a crazy summer camp experience
>>
File: 1422677625216.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1422677625216.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>>17216190
SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R
>>
>>17216674
Why not? Some arguments please
>>
>>17218902
Play with someone you're own lvl kid to trust someone above you're level to do right by you is just asking to be taken advantage of
>>
>>17218914
Someone your own level, the blind leading the blind.
>>
>>17218935
Exactly
>>
>>17216115
As others said, If its from someone i dont know, don't trust, i'd think it as a joke.

If its sincere and from someone ive known for a while i'll probably be flattered.

If it seems like i've led you on, then i'd feel guilty.
>>
>>17218940
Idiots believe this is a good idea.
>>
>>17218902
Because advising a young lady to do dangerous things to her body and mind without letting her know about the psychological/physical/social consequences is a very irresponsible thing to do.

I really hope you're a troll.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.