[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with knowing you'll never date or sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: wallpaper2560png.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper2560png.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
How do you deal with knowing you'll never date or sleep with a hot girl? (unless you pay)
>>
Well that's fucking pathetic, it's not impossible to get some female attention. Just start from the smallest of changes, for example hygiene and haircuts, better clothing and all that shit. Try and chat, talk with women on social media or whatever, improve on the things you suck dick at. Just get your shit together you piece of shit.
>>
>>17215919

never really had that issue. i mean im no chad, but the girls i sleep with are attractive enough and once in a great while i end up scoring some mega hottie and having no idea.

if you really cant bring yourself to work out, be a good guy, and possibly get plastic surgery, then consider that life isnt about banging or dating hotties.

if you are fine settling, settle. you'll always feel a twinge of jealousy. no denying that. my girlfriends hot as fuck but there are still other girls with bigger butts i find myself lusting after.

but ultimately she is fulfilling, as were most of the girls ive dated.
>>
>>17215937
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a slob. I work out I'm in decent shape, I'm stylish etc all that jazz, but I'm pretty sure I'll never get a girl like an 8 or a 9

Even women who are 6/10 are super picky these days let alone the gorgeous ones

>>17215938
I'm too introverted to date, the occasional date I get through dating apps is about it and they go nowhere
>>
>>17215953

sounds like thats a bigger issue then the no hot chicks.

also stop blaming introversion. if oyu want to date, you can do it while introverted.

if you ARENT happy doing w hat you do then you arent even an introvert. you are an extrovert who isnt putting himself 'out there'.
>>
>>17215957
No I'm happy doing what I do, I'm a homebody and I enjoy that, it's just hard to meet people when you don't enjoy going out to bars clubs etc.
>>
>>17215961

>people only ever meet at bars and clubs

you need to go outside cuz this cannot be further from the truth. i have used bars to get laid but i have literally never dated a girl i met at a bar or club. ever.

there are a million + ways to meet people. not just girls but people in general.
>>
>>17215976
give me some examples? I mean there's university but I'm on break now, and even when I wasn't I just went to lecture and then went home.

Not sure where else I'd meet girls who may be interested in me
>>
>>17215982

>who may be interested in me

there isn't a room full of girls in any corner of the world waiting to meet you, so get that out of your mind. its not that different than meeting friends. there is a little potential everywhere. there is no room of men waiting to be your bro.

I met my current girlfriend on tinder. I met the one before that at the 'no pants train ride'. i met the one before that at yogurt stop. i met the one before that at a magic the gathering tournament. i met the one before that at a work function. i met the one before that on the bus (on the way home from a bar ironically).

go to places that interest you. not bars and clubs. if you are an introvert im guessing you have nerd interests, so go to your local comic book shop, or game shop and aks about what events they have. if they dont have any try to push for you to host one. it will only mean more money for them.

look for college based facebook groups around these interests. if not, create one.

try new shit. go to fucking dodgeball. go to classic horror movie screenings. go everywhere that isnt a fucking bar or club.

no matter how introverted your hobby may seem, there is always some group out there willing to at least discuss it in a public setting. here they have two annual buffy the vampire slayer discussion meetups.

if they can find a reason to connect, youc an to. but you gotta let go of the 'WELL THAT SOUNDS BORING ID NEVER MEET A GIRL THERE IM NOT GONNA GO THE WORLD SUCKS' mindset.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17215919
>>
>>17215997
>I met my current girlfriend on tinder. I met the one before that at the 'no pants train ride'. i met the one before that at yogurt stop. i met the one before that at a magic the gathering tournament. i met the one before that at a work function. i met the one before that on the bus (on the way home from a bar ironically).

I honestly don't know how the fuck you manage that man, legit jelly.

I've been on tinder like ever since it came out and I've had 3-4 dates off it that went nowhere. Those are the entirety of my dating experience and I'm 24.

Just don't think I'm going to be getting a girlfriend that easily.
>>
>>17215919
that mentality is the only thing keeping you from fucking hot girls.
>>
>>17216038
lol dude I can barely manage average girls, I know I can't get very attractive ones that's just life
>>
>>17216033

i dont recommend relying on tinder. it should only be used as a supplement.

i literally only downloaded it cuz i had brain damage at the time, and i deleted it after only one week. she was one of my first matches and i almost immediately invited her to just come over and make pasta with me.

since i was brain damaged i had no filter and just unloaded EVERYTHING onto her in one night. i told her about flat earth theory, about this weird rash the internet said was caused by aliens, the weird nightmare that came with it, etc. etc.

frankly im surprised she came back the next night, and we've been seeing each other for like a month and a half now.

maybe you wait too long to make a move? chemistry doesnt really exist over apps. if you are waiting for 'the right moment' to ask a girl out, its likely never gonna come. gotta make it immediate. then just do what you like.
>>
>>17216049
I get matches but no replies pretty much regardless of what I say, whether it's witty funny or hey or hey would you like to go out for some coffee. no replies

It does sometimes fuck with my self esteem because its like out in the real world I don't get any female attention pretty much and then on tinder I dont get any replies, makes me feelsbadman
>>
>>17215919
By making nihilism your fucking religion.
>>
>>17216061

would you mind posting a recent picture of yourself? we can start there and work your way out.
>>
I deal with it by improving myself so I can eventually bag a hottie.

I'm already tall, just need to stop being skinny fat and build some muscle.

My face isn't terrible other than my teeth, so braces on the way.

Doing AFROTC and trying to become a pilot.

Just never stop improving.
>>
>>17216048
look at the kind of guys some hot women fuck. you're probably not half as hideous or shitty as those guys. hot women are just women.
>>
File: n1.jpg (92 KB, 488x868) Image search: [Google]
n1.jpg
92 KB, 488x868
>>17216074
My face
>>
>>17216089

Wuuuuuuut. Not bad looking anon.
Anyone else think of Frank Castle aka Punisher?
>>
>>17216089

even chubby cheeked you are not bad looking at all. assuming the weight is an all aroudn issue (though ur not fat by any means, just chunky it loos like) losing weight will make you way more handsome.

what city / state are you in as well? growing your hair out a little bit will frame your face better too.
>>
>>17216089

whats great is your features dont clash wtih cute. im all cute, almost zero handsomeness and it suks especially as i get older.

but you definitely look like a man. a little stubble might help too but your only REAL issue is the cheeks and even then you can get some decent hotties.

how tall are you?

im:
>>17215997
this guy.

im only 5'6" and nothing but 'cute' at best so if i can score some reasonably attractive girls in all those various ways you could have even more.

you like anime? go to an anime meetup. i went to one a few weeks ago and a woman straight up asked me out in front of everyone.
>>
>>17216097
I don't think my face is that fat haha it might be in that picture I'd just woken up and was puffy

I live in Toronto, and I've been thinking of growing my hair out a bit more but it's so hard to do anything with it its very unmanageable long

I also do work out, so I'm making progress there

but honestly it's very rare for me to attract a girl
>>
>>17216103
I'm 5'7 unfortunately lol no advantages there

Not really into anime, more into gaming
>>
>>17216105

in what sense? you already admitted that you dont go out so what are you expecting?

even the hottest of hotties dont generally have girls fawning over them unless they make initial contact. and even then they HAVE TO MAKE INITIAL CONTACT. if you dont go out and dont talk to women then how are you expecting to attract them?

and tinder is way fucking worse. women are being gangbanged by matches on tinder all fucking day. whereas if you approach a girl in real life when shes not literally messaging ten other guys at that very moment, you actually stand a chance. and you get to make a real impression.
preferrably in a circumstance where you are comfortable.

go outside and talk to people. everywhere. everyone. not justh ot chicks. grannies, dudes, kids, everyone. just say hi and practice.
>>
>>17216089
you look fine. This is what I'm talking about. You don't have to be some shredded ottermode to get hot girls. Hot girls are girls like any other girl. If you take care of yourself and aren't a dick all the time, you can get literally any available non gay woman. you can even get some of the unavailable ones and some of the gay ones.
>>
>>17216125
yeah but my point is I'm not even attracting the average ones, let alone anything above that..

>>17216116
>if you dont go out and dont talk to women then how are you expecting to attract them?
that makes total sense but idk man I'm not good at that stuff, and like I said most places I go I don't really attract any female attention.. like I can't just go up to random girls that dont even notice me and talk to them that's just awkward

I talk to everyone, I have friends, female and male, I make small talk most places I go unless the people are assholes, still I don't attract the kind of female attention that would lead to anything
>>
File: 1421870312569.jpg (67 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1421870312569.jpg
67 KB, 480x410
Yeah, I'm 5'7'' and in good shape, but I'll never be with an attractive girl. A few girls have told me my face and body is "model tier", but I don't believe it.

I see shit like "don't msg me if you're under 6'0'' on girls profiles all the time, and even most below average girls are super fucking picky nowadays because of e dating.

So I pretty much gave up. Actually care less and less as time goes on.
>>
>>17216152

>its awkard
>i dont know how
>my feet hurt

stop your bitching mate. two years ago i was the same way. then i just talked to someone. and then talked to someone else. did you even read my post? not just hot chicks. EVERYONE.

yes it'll be awkward. even when youa re used to it there is an awkward edge.

but it doenst fucking matter. its not the end of the world. you either gotta nut up, or shut up. this is a board for advice. not whining. and you've gotten all the tools you need and are still just saying

>NAH THATS TOO AWKWARD

so either nut up, or just never fucking date a girl.
>>
File: skeletons.gif (3 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
skeletons.gif
3 MB, 249x249
Wait until your late 20s and early 30s. Women become desperate fucking cows, because years of being super picky, and riding the cock carousel, they get left high and dry.

Seriously dating becomes so much easier. You can get like multiple dates a week just from girls in that age range, I know from experience.
>>
>>17216167
Dude I'm telling you, I've been given that advice years before and I took it to heart and did it, it got me a lot more social, but just because you talk to people doesnt mean girls will start being attracted to you that certainly hasnt been the experience in my case
>>
>>17216152
you don't attract women. If you expect them to come and talk to you you're going to be waiting a long time.
>>
>>17216207
no but I mean like I notice when girls are attracted to other guys, they smile more, laugh and giggle more, play with their hair, talk to the guy more laugh at his jokes etc. I've seen them be attracted to other guys but its just never me
>>
>>17216189

>i tried it
>thats why i said i literally never go outside and talk to people
>BECAUSE I TRIED IT AND STUCK WITH IT

uh huh. you're early twenties, right? maybe mid at max.

fine. you dont want to the advice, dont take it. but stop whining. stop posting. stop replying. cuz you already got the advice you came for

>how tod eal wtih the fact that ill never date a hot chick

realize that life is not about dating hot chicks. there. you're done.
>>
File: 1461932783598.gif (898 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461932783598.gif
898 KB, 200x200
>>17216179
This anon gets it.
You need to become attractive yourself. Hit the gym for starters.
>>
>>17216231
Ok how do I date normal average girls though if I don't attract them?
>>
>average male with no personality or appealing traits
>only interested in very attractive women
>thinks average women are beneath him
>thinks attractive women are shallow for not being interested in him
Yeah yeah, we've heard this one before.
>>
>>17216257
when did I say average women were beneath me, if anything I'm saying they're on my level, because I'm also average
>>
>>17215919
Masturbation.
>>
>>17216265
>focuses only on looks
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.