[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex dates me for three years >dumps me for some little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 315x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 315x160
>ex dates me for three years
>dumps me for some little insecure faggot
>shes been dating him for 4 weeks now
>i slept at her house last night
>fucked her 3 times
>we did all the sex we used to do
>lay together and falls asleep with me
>read her texts
>sounds like shes arguing w the guy a lot more
>this morning her friend facetimes her
>she asks about the boyfriend
>she turns phone to me
>she is stunned
>she hangs up and tells the boyfriend like a cunt
>hes bothering her now about me and saying he feels threatened by me blah blah blah
>he still doesnt know the whole truth
>ex tells me to leave basically..
>tells me shes dating him
> I say im not going to be threatened by some little guy whos being cucked
>she tells me things will fall into place with time
>tells me she loves me and i go home
idk what to think now.. should I tell the bf shes fucking me still? i think it would end me and hers friendship but it might be worth it.
>>
>>17215666
Is this >>17214288 part 2?

Your ex is a shitty person and you're an asshole and a loser.

If you were smart you'd get her out of your life. Since you're not, you're going to do whatever stupid shit you're going to do. Why bother asking for advice?
>>
>>17215666
Is this an everyday meme for you or is it real?

I find it difficult to believe someone can be this stubborn and desperate.
>>
>>17215666

Are you really this retarded to want to be with some slut who can't keep her legs closed for someone she is dating? If she cheated with you so easily I bet she cheated on you.
>>
File: 235.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
235.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
>>17215666
>>
>>17215666
Stop being such a little bitch. You're fucking a chick who has a boyfriend, and for some reason you're butthurt because she kicked you out like the whore you are the next day? Your money is on the dresser, get the fuck out. You're just a lay, how is this a problem for you?
>>
>>17215700
>>17215708
yes and no this is not a meme this is occurring every day. I want to get her out of my life but I want the sex still.. and with that comes everything else

>>17215724
she never cheated on me, i know that for a fact. she just cant get off with the new guy so..

>>17215823
i think you are right. i need to accept our relationship is only for sex.. but I want everything else with it too..
>>
>>17215905
If you want this cheating bitch than you need to have your head examined.
Continuing to fuck someone you have feelings for, and can't be with fully is both dangerous and dishonest. You are feeling the results of this with your butthurt right now.
>>
>>17216031
how do I become numb to her and only want her for sex. because I've never been in this position before
>>
>>17215905
IMO you have most of the perks and none of the downsides of dating. it isn't that bad, just look for the other stuff somewhere else and keep this up while it'll last.
>>
>>17215666
>i support bernie sanders
lol fuck off cuck
>>
File: 1461925978268.png (78 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
1461925978268.png
78 KB, 330x328
>>17215666
It seems to me you are just as insecure as the betamale your ex dumped you for.

Get over that cheating bitch and move on. Break contact if possible
>>
>>17216057
I mean every time I see her I get sex and affection and I get satisfaction of having her boyfriend always bitch about what she's doing because it just pushes her towards me. i don't have to put much work Into it either but I want to be numb to her feelings and just fuck her
>>
>>17215666
Leave them to it, he is spineless, she isn't worth being with (which is probably why she is your ex)
>>
>>17215666
I also get satisfaction of being able to say to the guy "while you're texting her calling her baby she's taking my dick in her mouth and pussy and swallowing my cum before she kisses you"
>>
>>17216054
Just think about what a stupid bitch she is.
>>
>>17215666
>>>17216054
>Just think about what a stupid bitch she is.

she does do a lot of shit I cannot stand but I love her at the same time. fuck feelings
>>
>>17216075
You know that she's having sex with this other dude too right? So hey, you're swapping cum kisses with each other. How romantic. Instead of hating on this guy, maybe you should start dating him.

You're a moron.

>>17215905
>I want to get her out of my life but I want the sex still
Yeah. Moron.
>>
>>17216130
I understand. I fucked another girl and he's only fucked her 3 times so far and I've fucked her hundreds of times so my cum is dominant In her pussy and hes never came In her like I use to.
>>
>>17216149
Uh huh. Your girlfriend is a lying ho, do you really believe anything she says?

Just admit it. You're still fucking her because you have a complete crush on this other dude. You're trying to play it off as "oh I hate him" because you don't want to admit to people that you're a faggot. Instead of sharing your jizz juice with each other through your whore ex, why don't you just admit your feelings for him and pump it out of his cock directly?
>>
>>17216276
ive told her i wish he would come watch me fuck her but i dont think he would be for that. and i can tell when shes lying. i always fuck the shit out of her so she has no sex drive while with him.
>>
>>17216321
Tell him that you'd like to be the meat in a three way sandwich with the two of them. Or hell, he can just leave her at home.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.