[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /adv/, Idk what to do, my fiance of 5 years broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: iFFNdzZ.jpg (61 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
iFFNdzZ.jpg
61 KB, 720x720
I need help /adv/,
Idk what to do, my fiance of 5 years broke up with me 6 months ago admittedly because I was already a mess mentally/emotionally and I think it's gotten only worse. Being single has made me "fragile" like any little thing will send me into the most crippling of depressive downs. I'm a semi-controlled Bipolar with anxiety issues. Additionally I make money on the stock market and I've been on a severe losing streak because of my emotions which leads to worse emotions. Last week I lost 7k. Today i lost 1k and I feel suicidal. It just hit me that I'm so alone. I honestly see no reason to live and know that while I won't kill myself today, unless something changes I'll kill myself within a year.

Basically I'm trying my hardest to control my state of mind, working out etc, but it's an uphill battle. When I crash I crash harder and harder now. I'm literally shaking and on the verge of tears over nothing in particular at times.

How can I get some stability?
>>
>>17215596
bump
>>
>>17215596
>>17215692
sigh...I guess even 4chan has abandoned me. :/
>>
I'm in almost the exact same postion. I had a bipolar episode my girl left and I never even got the chance to explain the guilt eats me alive.
>>
>>17215596
Do you speak to a therapist or anyone in person to relieve your mind?
>>
>>17215756
She broke up with me via messenger. Blocked me after that. We were gonna move overseas together, I stayed behind to get our dogs his shots etc. 1 month later she unblocked me, i tried explaining but she just said she doesn't love me. I never got to hear her voice or see her again.
>>
>>17215758
Not really no. Except for this other ex a bit online.
>>
>>17215771
I suggest you get a therapist so you can speak with someone in person or family, possibly both.
>>
>>17215773
I'll see if i can find someone nearby. My financial situation isn't exactly great right now tho. What money i do have is invested.
>>
>>17215788
Do you have medical insurance? Do you have family you can speak with? If you're spiritual, do you have a priest/rabbi/iman you can speak with?
>>
>>17215797
Atheist. I dropped my health insurance last year because I was going to move. Have a difficult family, not on speaking terms with many/most. Drug addict brother, sister with abusive husband, dad that never's cared, mother always changes subject when it comes to mental illness, haven't spoken to most cousins/uncles in many years, that sort of thing.
>>
>>17215820
You say you make money on the stock market. Why not put some aside and invest in your health instead of companies?
>>
>>17215833
Yeah I think that's what i'll end up doing. Thanks. Any other advice?
>>
>>17215596
>6 months ago

lel that is nothing try being alone your whole live for 25 years of your life not even friends from the opposite gender.
>>
>>17215841
did you miss the part where i said i was a mess even before that? I think I was using the relationship to put off severe issues. Without the support there anymore I'm falling apart even more.
>>
>>17215838
My only other advice is that life has ups and downs. The downs feel longer because they are dark, you see less. Keep strong and you'll pull out of this pit.
>>
>>17215851
I hope so. Thanks again.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.