[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it bad that i want to fuck my sister? well actually, im sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
is it bad that i want to fuck my sister?
well actually, im sort of in love with her, it started as kind of a kinky fantasy but damn shes cute, and were basically best friends, tough she's a normie i got her to watch anime with me and its been our thing since like 2 years or whatnot, we often do sex jokes and sometimes she calls me "onii-chaaaan" and my heart/dick explodes
shes everything i want a human being to be, and it completes my life,i think the only reason i didnt try an advance is because shes got a bf.
this week ive been contemplating to tell her like "hey you know, i have this huge platonic crush on you" or something, but im really not sure how would i deal with the situation
>>
simple course of action
>>
>>17215331
When she tells her boyfriend you're a creep he'll beat the shit out of you.
>>
How the hell do you think she'll take it? She'll be creeped out and she'll start avoiding you. And she won't call you onichan again.
>>
>>17215367
i guess shed be kinda weirded out i guess, but i guess she'd understand if i specifically reinforce the fact that its a "platonic" thing that i dont really want to come true, even tho i actually do
>>
>>17215388
why would you tell her then? Like what are you trying to achieve by letting her know that you want to fug her?
>>
>>17215388
>I guess
You know.

Fuck someone that isn't related to you, sicko.
>>
Watch Oreimo and Yosuga no Sora with her.
>>
There's nothing wrong with incest but she probably wouldn't be comfortable so it's best you don't make a move
>>
Like minded girls have like minded girlfriends. Date her girlfriend. Let your sister be happy and support her as a good friend.
>>
>>17215331
Isn't that called grooming?
>>
>>17215656
shut up idiot
you know you'd do the same get the fuck off your high horse
>>
>>17215679
I have a little sister and I'd never do that to her
You just admitted to grooming. Enjoy having to please Bubba's foot-long.
>>
>>17215701
enjoy not being able to experience tight virgin incest sex because of muh social constructs
fucking loser
>>
>>17215331
That's really.... you need to talk someone or get help...
>>
>>17215709
>fucking loser
>fucks his sister because he can't get sex without molesting someone
You're the loser, real life isn't anime you psycho.
>>
how old is your sister? If she's under 18 this is illegal and can land you in serious trouble.
>>
>>17215733
MK Ultra drone #583838

no one cares what you think.
>>
Don't fucking come on to your sister. You know you're going to regret it.
>>
>>17215709
>social constructs
The incest taboo is something anthropologists call a cultural universal, something that's present in all human cultures. If a culture doesn't have it, it's an oddity. So it's not a social construct but something far deeper.

Besides, calling someone a social construct doesn't diminish its importance. The US military is a social construct and you wouldn't mess with that either.
>>
There is nothing good that can come from this. It's normal for siblings to want to be close. Watching a show with you does not mean she wants your dick.

So, let's break down the scenarios:
>you tell her and she rejects you
The most likely one. Shit gets awkward for the rest of your life. The relationship is strained because even 20 years later she'll remember that time you said you had a crush on your fucking sister.

>you tell her and she feels the same
Maybe you'll have sex, who knows. It isn't a healthy situation and for someone who is pretty normal it can fuck them up to feel that way about their own family. She can deal with lasting issues down the road, and may tell people about it, which will ultimately come back on you.

>you don't say anything
Things are somewhat normal.

She isn't into you. Stop wanting to act out your sexual fantasies on your little sister. Your feelings will eventually subside, especially if you find another girl to pine over. Getting your sister involved in what you're thinking about, whether she feels the same or not, can fuck up your relationship and fuck her up permanently.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.