[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell my girlfriend to blow me, in a romantic way? She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How do I tell my girlfriend to blow me, in a romantic way? She's become decent at it and I love it, but she only very rarely does it on her own.

Note to virgins from /r9k/: don't give me any macho, "just tell her to suck it, if she doesn't obey you, she's fucking someone else" bullshit.
>>
>>17215302
Just ask for it man
"Heu babe will you give me head?"
There you go
No need to coddle her
>>
>>17215302
^ Agree with that guy, just gotta ask her and she'll start doing it for you
>>
>>17215307
/thread
>>
>>17215307
>>17215313
Are you women?
>>
>>17215939
I'm >>17215307 and yes I'm a women
>>
>>17215302
>How do I tell my girlfriend to blow me, in a romantic way?
You don't. There is no romantic way to ask this of someone. "lol bby i want ALL ur holes" is about as non-cringeworthy as it gets.
>>
>>17215972
>"lol bby i want ALL ur holes" is about as non-cringeworthy as it gets.

That's still plenty cringey tho
>>
>>17215302
During sex i usually make her cum lay hher on her back if she's not already, pin her namds above her head and fuck her face gently. My gf likes this
>>
>>17215302
>"you'd look so good with your lips wrapped around my cock"
Be sure to give her a wink, too
>>
>>17215972
compliments dont hurt

Nothing in the world feels better than being in your mouth
>>
>>17215302

how about " i'd really like it if you'd use your mouth". I don't see what's wrong with that, i've used it many times.
>>
>>17217973
This. If anything will work, this will.

Or, if she's the type to handle the direct approach, just be honest and tell her that you absolutely love receiving blow jobs from her (and it never hurts to tell her that she's great at it.)
>>
with my fwb i just say suck my dick
>>
>>17215302
>How do I tell my girlfriend to blow me, in a romantic way?
If my guy wants his dick sucked, he has to tell me. If I'm tired from work or lack of sleep, sex is placed on the back burner. But if he's all, "You should blow me," whilst pawing at me, and I have time, I'll happily do it. You just have to make her feel wanted and be direct about your needs. There's really no way to be romantic about such a thing.
>>
just use your hands bro
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.