[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I act gay during an interview?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: the-gay-diet.jpg (26 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
the-gay-diet.jpg
26 KB, 403x312
I have an interview on Monday for a program on Monday that's supposed to encourage diversity... I really want to get it, but unfortunately I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE... Would it improve my chances if I play a gay character during the interview?
>>
No but if you cross dress and act like a female it will. Everyone is looking for trans workers.
>>
>>17215287
Better yet, suck the interviewer's dick. That'll really help the gay angle.
>>
You might try putting on some black face as well, it'll probably be just as convincing.
>>
Act a little gay, and casually mention your boyfriend. Don't be a flamboyant piece of shit.
>>
>>17215284
If you really want to get it then just do your best.

What if a REAL gay man was also interviewed but then was turned away for a white male pretending he was gay? How would he feel? HOW DO YOU FEEL DOING THIS? YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>17215386
He'd feel fabulous cause he's still gay
>>
>>17215386
oi someone get this flamming cunt IV haldol stat
>>
>>17215284
Just mention something about a situation with you and an ex boyfriend that happened at a significant part in your job history or something. It's a job interview, its like 4chan, only a fool would believe anything said at a job interview.
>>
Just act like yourself, you fucking faggot. Why would you want to work in a place where people get hired based on how gay they are anyways?
>>
Suck his dick for the job

The other gays are doing it, do you want to lose this job to them?
>>
>>17215284
This is retarded. If you got the job, then you would have to act gay for as long as you were working there.
>>
>>17215284
Play a homosexual black character. It's not hard to find make up to paints yourself as black. You can ease off the make up over time and if they say anything accuse them of being racist.
>>
>>17215696

This is my favourite post of the day.
>>
File: character1.png (103 KB, 236x279) Image search: [Google]
character1.png
103 KB, 236x279
>>17215705
A look like pic related would be pretty easy to pull off. Notice his White Maleā„¢ features and the make up need not be overly dark that would draw attention.
>>
>>17215284
Day by day the troll threads get worse.
>>
Why don't you just actually become gay?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.