[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is sex like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 720x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 720x436
I am wondering because I am a male and I just don't have what it takes to attract a female right now. I have no dating capital. Anyway, what is sex like? I guess this is a attempt to live vicariously.

I am kind of fearful of sex too. Seen lives ruined by one orgasm.

Anyway, what is sex like? Am I missing much? It seems difficult to even get to that point in a relationship.
>>
>>17215245
if you have a shit life already it won't change much
>>
>>17215245
> lives ruined by one orgasm
the fuck

And honestly dude, don't go out looking for women unless you're just trying to get some ass. Let them come to you, after you work your life out. Things just fall into place.
>>
>>17215245

I'd say you're missing out on a bit. It's pretty good, different to masturbation. I'd almost say it's better than jacking off, but a better word would be different.

The orgasms seem to last longer when I'm having sex too.
>>
>>17215245
>Lives ruined by having kids

99 percent of people you talk to would say they'd die for their kid and would never let harm get to them. That and its their entire world and it would crumble without their child.
>>
>>17215288

They don't really have a choice now. But if they could go back in time to before they had kids, they'd be outta there.
>>
>>17215257
I have been waiting for a woman since I was 15. I am 25 now and no women have come. What now
>>
>>17215288
>99 percent of people you talk to would say they'd die for their kid and would never let harm get to them. That and its their entire world and it would crumble without their child.

so? who cares what they think.
>>
>>17215245
Sex is extremely fleeting. In that moment you really want to have sex but then afterwards you just kind of want to get back to what you were doing lol.

It's kind of like masturbation in that way. Also, if you plan on having sex soon or in the near future, be sure you're masturbating correctly or else when it comes time to perform you may not feel much inside the girl. It happened to me, it was terrible. Eventually stopping masturbation altogether fixed it but yeah, don't deathgrip, use lube or better yet, don't masturbate at all.
>>
>>17215257
>After you work your life out
So, are men just supposed to put their love life on hold well into their twenties?

I don't want to sound like a cunt, but women generally get out there and get started, it seems, earlier romantically than a lot of men despite not being totally stable or "have their life together" and we usually just say to work through these things with her.

There's a reason to feel like shit for not having dating capital in the prime of your youth/sex age. This is when we're supposed to be having children for god's sake. People are allowed to long for intimacy, you know.
>>
>>17215338
"working your life out" doesn't mean figuring everything out. it means getting to a place where you stop being desperate enough to ask 4chan for advice on this shit.
>>
>>17215343
Exactly what I meant.

Get happy, in-shape if not already, steady job, pick-up a hobby or two if you can. Slowly start working on YOU before anyone else.
>>
>>17215338
Depends on how you look at it but I agree with the other guy, sort your life out first.

You're not putting your love life on hold, you are making preparations for a love life.

Women are different, they don't have to worry about getting their life together before getting a guy because they can pretty much get a guy anytime. The ones that can't are probably ugly and have no redeeming qualities.

Women are attracted to guys who have their shit together. You don't have to be rich or attractive just have to be sure of yourself and where you're going. If you don't consider yourself attractive I would strongly suggest working out. Not only is it beneficial for your health it will also build confidence. You won't suddenly turn into some gym-addicted douche, you'll simply be more confident and have a better shape.
>>
>>17215343
I'm not OP, although I'm in the same situation. I haven't any dating capital other than having a part time job and although his wording in the original post is whiny as shit sounding, the feeling is understood.

And while not for just for sex, longing for general romantic intimacy and failing to get any repeatedly is somewhat upsetting and it seems would help fuel a depressed state of mind.
>>
>>17215360
Been there, done that.

You'll be okay. 99.9% of people long for intimacy. Just focus on bettering yourself and things will happen.
>>
>>17215350
If working out and having hobbies and having a job were all it took, I'd be drowning in pussy. Instead, I'm a relatively frustrated 21 year old that the farthest he's ever gone is receiving a kiss on the cheek.

I do however struggle with a developmental disorder and stick out like a sore thumb, I guess in a more negative way. People explain to me everything I do is "off", from my movements to how I talk. I'm limited in work, as well. That, coupled with living at home and not driving, is wholly unattractive.

So, I mean, it's okay to feel upset about your romantic situation, even if you've done your best but have, say, been rejected every time. After a while it starts to really mess with your ego.
>>
>>17215245
Sometimes sex is really boring and annoying and makes you really worry and hate agreeing to it. But sometimes it's okay. I think I almost came last time.

But I'm a girl so..
. don't take my experience.
>>
I guess the frustrating part is having to jack off in the mean time. I am horrendously bored with jacking off.
>>
>>17215245
Can't be described.

Ever.
>>
>>17215245

Hmm...warm wet pussy tight on your dick. Smoothness of their skin...being sweaty...her little moans...kissing...the smell of pussy....

I miss my ex now OP. ;-;
>>
It's a lot like a bowl
>>
I think the worst realization is that as I get older... It will be harder and harder to find a woman with no kids or weird baggage.

I am the op and I have no baggage but I know the women will.
>>
>>17215245
it's like french poetry for your dick
>>
>>17215245
It feels like sandbags and stuff.
>>
>>17216155
que
>>
>>17215245
Put your finger in your mouth and feel the inside of your cheek- that's about as close as your stupid ass is going to get to feeling pussy.
Also, congratulations you now look loke the retard you are.
Fuck off.
>>
>>17216157
>>17216155
from 40 year old virgin

>>17216293
closest analogy to the feeling of pussy. Also you got me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.