[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with immoral and honorless SO? Can I teach him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: greedy-jew.jpg (92 KB, 879x608) Image search: [Google]
greedy-jew.jpg
92 KB, 879x608
How do you deal with immoral and honorless SO? Can I teach him to be a better person?

He is constantly doing immoral and criminal shit, cheating and abusing other people, while remaining completely safe and hidden. He always justifies his actions like "Life is a competition" and "I do it for me/us/for everyone's well being" and shit like that. Nah, you just have no honor and you are selfish. You should think about other people.
>>
Break up with him you dumb fucking retard.

He won't change and you can't make him.
>>
>>17215206
That's not a "solution".
>>
>>17215211
It's a resolution you should take asap.
>>
>>17215213
Nah.
>>
I clarify: to me, my family and to his family he is honorful and fair. But to other people he is not.
>>
You're just looking for self validation here then, if you're not going to take any advice from anyone.

He's a fucking asshole, and the sooner you accept that the better. You can't change him, so you might as well look out for yourself.
>>
>>17215218
>Treats all other people like absolute shit
>Believes him when he claims to be honourable and fair to you and your family

DENIAL.

Even if he is, you can't force him to change. He has to change himself. No amount of words or sweet talk will make a piece of shit change. It has to happen naturally.
>>
>>17215202
Ditch your Mother Theresa Complex NOW. I've been with a guy like this. No fucking good ever comes from it. Not saying that yours and mine are the same person, but I had an ex that just used, thought the only way he could make money was slang, and he was cheating and manipulative.

I thought that I could make him change. But girls don't make these guys change. And the longer you stay with him. the longer you reinforce his behavior.
>>
>>17215219
Nah.

>>17215225
But he does treat those people fair. There's no question about that, just accept it as a fact so you can give me proper advice.

There are two questions
>how do you deal with it
>can (and how) to change it
>>
>>17215227
YOU

CANNOT

CHANGE

A

PIECE

OF

SHIT.

HE HAS TO DO IT HIMSELF.

You are one dumb pretentious cunt. Go fuck yourself.

Also have fun getting cheated on!
>>
you've obviously known this for a while. why do you care now?
>>
I wonder why I even made this thread. You just spit out childish opinions like "people don't change", stupid assumptions like "he is asshole", and poor solutions like "dump him". There are better alternatives, thoughts, and solutions to it. I'm not saying dumping him eventually isn't an option, but before that the situation must be analyzed carefully.
>>
>>17215227
> "he lies, cheats, steals"
> "shut up no he doesn't make me feel good about this"

Do you want help or not?
>>
>>17215238
She obviously doesn't. This is clearly bait. This fucking board.
>>
>>17215238
Even if opinions presented in this thread end up being correct, they are not properly argumented.

So let's say some half-brain yells "Dump him!!".
And I do end up dumping him after thinking and trying, doesn't mean half-brain was any helpful to me.
>>
>>17215236
I didn't really think about it that hard, but recently when we've been dealing together with some money issues, I've came to notice some alarming habits he has in obtaining money. For example, in our country government gives you money for all kinds of things. He just practically makes anything up to get free money. If I dump him, I make sure to try my best to reveal all those lies to government.
>>
>>17215247
Why did you even come here then? Did you expect an echo chamber, or some sage to enlighten you to the truth of man?
>>
>>17215256
That's easy question: I excepted good answers.

Do you even know what echo chamber means.
>>
>>17215256
By the way, what do you imply by "truth of man" mean? I'm a man myself, of course.
>>
>>17215264
I meant it as in, some super deep spiritual advice from some random on a board talking about the "true nature of humanity" or some shit.
>>
Perhaps he views his actions as justified

There's always more to it than just the surface. If he cheats on you yeah there's no good excuse but if he treats people badly he could have a weird motive.
>>
The first step is for himself to have a revelation. No amount of nagging from anyone will change his attitude, he has to run into a severe consequence or epiphany before he will consider changing.

Most people who do shit like this don't stop their life of crime until they have some major life crisis happen. For some people its getting injured or being arrested, others its seeing how their actions really affect other people. Just depends.
>>
>>17215251
> If I dump him, I make sure to try my best to reveal all those lies to government.

why? it's pretty obvious the immoral part of it doesn't bother you, so what's the point in snitching on him if you dump him? feel better about yourself? spite?
>>
>>17215281
>If he cheats on you yeah there's no good excuse but if he treats people badly he could have a weird motive.

lol

"it's ok if he's an asshole to others because he might have some dumb rationalization but if he's an asshole to me then it's unforgivable, because i am an special snowflake who deserves better than everyone else"
>>
What exactly does he do? Like give some examples
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.