[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suicide tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: latest-6.jpg (52 KB, 998x751) Image search: [Google]
latest-6.jpg
52 KB, 998x751
Any advice on how to have of a quick suicide ? How to get over the fear of death? I'm a lazy 18 year old idiot who doesn't deserve to live
> inb4 they discourage me
>>
>>17215107
Meant to say how to have a quick painless suicide
>>
Stopping your heart would be the quickest way but it is an autonomous body function. You can try holding your breath but it is also physiologically impossible. The next quickest way would be to move yourself to the kitchen and apply the nearest knife to your neck.
>>
>>17215118
What if I have someone smother me in my sleep?
>>
>>17215124
That would be a murder, not a suicide

>18
>do to deserve to live

lol kids these days are so grandiose
>>
>>17215155
Alright I'll fall asleep under sonething heavy.
>>
I want to kill myself as well. Only issue with me is I don't want to go to hell and that prevents me from offing myself
>>
>>17215171
I got over my fear of hell. I just need to stop being a pussy about actually carrying it out
>>
>>17215107
Heroine OD
>>
> fear of hell
> implying religion isn't false
>>
>>17215107
If you want a painless death, best I can recommend is gaz (non-flammable unless you want to torch your house).
You open the valve as your go to sleep, and you'l die in your sleep without even figuring it out.
And if not, you'll still die but in horrible pain. I'd say 50-50.
>>
>>17215224
Hmmmmm.....might be worth the risk.
>>
>>17215192
Nah that sounds painful
>>
>>17215107
IV nigga Insulin, potassium, or you could take antihypertensives like labetalol or nitroprusside. What do you have at your disposal? Chlorpromazine and valium? the list goes on meng
>>
>>17215107
Eating a large amount of dark chocolate will kill you so just eat it till you die
>>
Carbon monoxide poisoning.
>>
I have a great method here, it's longer than your standard suicide procedure but some people even enjoy the process as they go through it and eventually get to their slow death.

You just have to wait around ~80 years in order for it to work.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.