[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you reassure a girl that this time things will be different?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Thanls.png (261 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
Thanls.png
261 KB, 500x379
How can you reassure a girl that this time things will be different? That you have changed your mind on certain aspects of your relationship, of her and of yourself? How can you show her that this time things will work out?

I really feel this, to the core of my bones, that things are very clear for me now and that things can work. I would never try to get close again to a person I know I caused pain if I did not feel love for her
>>
>I would never try to get close again to a person I know I caused pain if I did not feel love for her
That is not correct thinking. People can feel love and harm someone. It's sad but true. It happens all the time. It's not because you love her that you've changed. If it's the argument convincing yourself that everything will be fine then you aren't ready.
>>
You can't.

I beleive you've changed man. I'm in your shoes, and I feel you.

She's the one who decides whether or not to take you back though. Ultimately she won't know immediately either. She has to choose to take a chance with you.

I hope your girl is more forgiving than mine.

Good luck man.
>>
>>17214979
how long has it been - 5 days, 5 months, or 5 years.

If it's anything less than years, you haven't changed, you're just trying to get her to fool herself along with you.
>>
>>17215104
It´s been 3 months
>>
>>17215085
Care to elaborate your story? I´ve never been through a situation like this and I feel like I need some sort of guidance or perspective

Pic related to my afternoon, just watched Manhattan Murder Mystery and it is a terrific film
>>
>>17214979
I was rude to a girl (called her some nasty names) and then found out she hadn't gotten back to me cause she's been diagnosed with cancer.
Convinced her in about 12 hours by making fun of her cancer.
>>
>>17215403
>3 months

Yeah nah you haven't changed. Once you get back with her and get comfortable, you will turn to your old self again.
>>
>>17214979
>How can you reassure a girl that this time things will be different?
You don't. Life is not a rom-com. Let her go.
>>
What about 12 months?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.