[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've only ever been able to develop unrequited crushes on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
I've only ever been able to develop unrequited crushes on people, I want to have a relationship with someone I have an emotional connection with but all the people I go on dates with I can't seem to develop feelings for

Female/24 btw

Advice?
>>
Keep searching.

But seriously, what drew you in to the unrequited love?
Is there major differences between others you have been on dates with?
>>
Wait so you can't feel shit for people or what?
>>
>>17214712
I just said I've only had feelings for people who didn't want to date me
>>
>>17214711
I developed feelings for those guys for different reasons, they were all special unique people in their own ways

The people I go on dates with for some reason I don't fall for
>>
>>17214723

Is there a difference in approach? I don't go on dates, but I usually fall for every woman I meet because I like their individual existence, thoughts, and personality.
>>
>>17214718
What about the guys you went on dates with?
Surely there had to be 1 guy in your entire life that you liked that liked you back.
>>
>>17214736
No, no one I've liked has liked me back, I can't develop feelings for the guys I go on dates with even though I try very hard to
>>
>>17214732
The only dates I've been on are from online, the guys I get crushes on are all people I've met in real life
>>
>>17214739
Why do you think guys you like don't like you back the way you like them?

Did they just not make the first step or did they literally say stuff like let's not be date because xyz?
>>
>>17214745
I don't know, I guess because I wasn't good enough

I've been rejected by them
>>
>>17214749
How exactly can you not be “good enough“ that's a very weird thing to say.
How exactly can you not be good enough?
Like looks or income or what?
>>
>>17214768
Looks, personality, soul, whatever else they wanted
>>
>>17214776
Though luck, can't really say what's wrong.
Work on yourself where you think you can improve and try to find someone who likes you that you like back, you're bound to find someone but if you realize it's not going to happen anytime soon maybe just live your life it's around 50/50 men to women in the world and there are like 7 billion out there . You'll find someone eventually
>>
>>17214786
So basically there's nothing more I can do?

Fuck.
>>
>>17214723
Many of us fall for people, then go on dates with them, so we already have that out of the way.
Semi-blind dating is difficult. Do you have friends, social circles, groups, etc through which you can get to know a variety of men?

>I developed feelings for those guys for different reasons, they were all special unique people in their own ways
This is a good sign. If you can develop feelings for various different kinds of people, it means you probably don't have anything wrong with you. You've probably just been either unlucky, or going about dating the wrong way.
I suspect the second is true. Make sure you have an actual reason to go on a date with someone before asking them out or agreeing to one.

>>17214749
>I've been rejected by them
Rejected how? Be specific. Rejected as in, you asked them out on a date, and they said "no"?
>>
>>17214813
I can't get dates in real life, only online

Yes, they said no, or that they were uncomfortable and please can we never speak of it again
>>
>>17214800
You're not being really specific sorry.
Like there is no logical reason why you don't like the guys you meet online besides that it just doesn't click so we ask ourselves the question if you can click with guys at all and we see that you can but they don't like you back the way you do.

So obviously it's either you can't like guys you met online for some reason or you just haven't met the right guy on both ends and should keep trying.

That being said you also said guys don't like you because you're not enough which is fair but I don't think people look at it that way or at least I don't, if I like a girl I don't care if she is working minimum wage or has a weird eyebrow game or a weird little tooth maybe personality can be the distinct factor but I don't if it really is for you.

So your option is if there really is something wrong with your personality that you work on it but in the begining you're not even showing a guy your entire personality anyways so I kinda don't think personality is that big of a factor unless you're a huge bitch or something where guys immediatly see you and think yep she's a bitch.

Other option is that you keep trying, you just haven't found the guy yet and there has to be someone you like that likes you back out there even if you didn't find him yet there just has to be someone out there.

Reset your mind after every date and don't take the failures of past dates into the present maybe?
>>
>>17214817
But I'm getting older, I'm missing out, just thinking "it'll happen one day" won't help
>>
>>17214901
Then you settle, honestly there should be more to life than just family for example career and hobbies work too.
Maybe you're just that ,01% of people who will never find anyone in life.
Those are your options, try harder to find a guy or give up.
>>
If you're desperate as fuck try the ideal mate threads on /soc/, you're getting older you say might as well go deep sea fishing if you feel like the ocean is too shallow.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.