[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rectal bleeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 729463647221.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
729463647221.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
Hey,
So only after i pooped and was wiping, there was some bright red blood appearing.
I do usually take a lot of time wiping, my conceirn is that i am trying too hard to be clean.
this has happened to me 2 or 3 times in a time span of a year now, i do not believe it is hemorrhoids but could it be?
>>
I get it sometimes too. If its bright red, I wouldn't worry about it. Rectal skin is probably irritated and you might indeed be wiping hard, but I understand the desire of complete cleanliness.

If it's "dark" red, or if the bright blood persists for 2 weeks going on 3, go to a doctor and tell him you get blood from your stools
>>
>>17214557
Drink more water or have a change in diet/nutrition to fix the irritation of your inner skin membrane
>>
>>17214557
Alright anon, thanks.
I will buy softer toilet paper maybe that helps.
>>
Most likely hemorrhoids. Do you usually take quite hard craps? If you need to work your sphincter, it is most likely to tear at some point and create a hemorrhoid. It is not likely that you'll get rid of one because the anal opening is quite filled with bacteria, does not receive a lot of air and is generally just a bad place to have a wound at because you use it frequently. Medicine is easily obtain and what you really need to do is to out a small pill up your bumhole, keeps is clean, cooled and helps out with the healing process so you won't have to see blood.
>>
>>17214561
Didn't know that this could help, infact i drank less water than usual. I will change that.
>>17214567
Usually it's ranging from toothpaste to semi hard and rarely hard. In the OP i had a hard one. The blood is really just barely there, like it doesn't end up being in the underwear or such.
I will wait and if it happens frequently i will see a doctor so he can give me a recommendation.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17214577
I see. Yeah, it is most likely that you broke the skin again when you forced it. I would recommend eating some food that will make it easier for you to shit. Pears, prunes and apricots, (works dried as well.), things like that.
>>
>>17214557

If it's dark red, I think you're supposed to go to the doctor right away, that's like internal bleeding or something. idk, I've just heard to not fuck around.
>>
Its because pooping like you're seated in a chair strains the rectum and abdomen. Squatting on the toilet seat is not safe, but you can use a stool to get a partial squat or poop in the shower or into a paper bowl to get a full Indian style designated shitting squat with your feet on the floor.
>>
>>17214543
tiny tiny spots / small stripes from time to time is perfectly normal

I'll ask the obvious: do you see any trace of blood in the toilet? do your feces have a different color?
>>
>>17214623
No everything was normal, and there was no blood whatsoever until i wiped for a while.
>>17214611
Then i first have to learn how to squat like a slav.
>>17214591
I usually try to drink milk so the stool is a bit harder, because it takes me forever to get clean after a soft one, i feel like i damage the skin by wiping.
>>
>>17214664
see
>>>/fit/37416079
>>
>>17214543
Do you have hemorrhoids? Go to the doctor. Bright reed is usually nothing to panic about. It's dark red that's bad. Still, talk to your doctor.
>>
It could be an anal fissure OP.
I have had one for many, many years. Because of this, I feel compelled to warn any bloodposters, so that they do not suffer my fate.

GO TO THE DOCTOR ASAP.
It's not a serious condition, just a little bit of tearing which heals on it's own in a short while, but left untreated it will get worse, and then it will start to hurt, and then it will NEVER HEAL. I take a hellishly long time to shit now, and use a ton of paper. Nip this shit in the bud because this thing is ruining my life.

Treatments include increasing your fruit / veg intake, plenty of water, exercise.
Maybe a cream applied twice a day, or a suppository.

God speed.
>>
>>17214543
You need to see a doctor and 2 glasses of water when you wake up and the poop , invest or buy a potty squat?
Eat less junk food, less soda, walk whenever you can, exhale and inhale when you're pooping , if you don't have to poop don't force yourself to poop, oh don't chew gum...it doesn't really help also gives you more gas and gives you cavities..
Good luck OP!
>>
Anal fissure, take stool softener and eat more fiber.

If it was hemorrhoids you'd be in so much pain that you'd be in a doctors office and not 4chan.
>>
It's ass cancer

RIP
>>
>>17215509
This
>>
>>17214543
Once I Peed red liquid from my penis. It scared the shit out of me and never saw any doctor.
Years have happened and I´m still here (but sometimes I´d wish I not)
>>
>>17215275
Alright thanks, i take that seriously, i read about that a few times and it sounded really scary.
>>17215315
Will try, thanks anon!
>>17215382
I have fruit sugar, i will just eat a shitton of fruits and vegetables and my stool will never be hard again.
>>17215248
I believe i don't.
>>17215974
Your deathwish is related to that?
>>
>>17216488
I ment fruit sugar intolerance*.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.