[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have 4.5 inch benis. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
have 4.5 inch benis. What do?
>>
just be cute and it'll make up for it
>>
>>17214332
Don't girls like guys that can 'handle things' and make her feel safe?
>>
>>17214338
yeah, but that's why you go gay
>>
That's the average length. Know how to use it and you will succeed.
>>
File: piggy.jpg (45 KB, 313x496) Image search: [Google]
piggy.jpg
45 KB, 313x496
>>17214352
>That's the average length
>>
File: 1461715891923.jpg (40 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1461715891923.jpg
40 KB, 499x499
>>17214352
>That's the average length

lol come on man
>>
>>17214352
5.5 is average. but maybe op has above average girth
>>
Become celibate to shield yourself from the shame.
>>
>>17214366
Nope, thin as a pencil
>>
File: ___crayon.png (68 KB, 279x400) Image search: [Google]
___crayon.png
68 KB, 279x400
4.5 inches here, very little girth, looks like a C battery, still I have managed to be with close to 100 women now. Most don't care. The ones that do aren't worth knowing or have big fat loose cunts. The average g spot is located 3 inches up, so you can easily hit that. Women want attention. Go for the drunks and fat chicks and hookers if need be. Variety is the spice of life, who the fuck wants one woman forever anyway? Girls with big asses usually have smaller pussies. Girls who don't like anal with well hung guys will love you, and 40% of women enjoy anal after they try it a few dozen times. Bruce Lee kicked ass with attitude, not size.
>>
6.5x4.6 pencil dick here
Feels so bad man
>>
>>17214324
get really good at eating pussy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.