[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell my gf I don't plan on marrying her, while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: rrrrrr.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrr.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
How do I tell my gf I don't plan on marrying her, while still being able to have sex with her?

I been dating my GF for a while and the past 2 years, she's been asking when we'll get married.
I have no intention of marrying her and I'll leave her once something better comes along since she's getting old.

But she's now at the point where she's asking me DAILY if we're ever going to get married. She cried to me last night saying I'm just using her.

I been telling her "soon" but I think the jig is up now, how can I confess to her without her straight up leaving me? I enjoy sex enough to keep the lie going for this long.
>>
>dating a girl for two years
>NOTHING better has come along

Sounds like you need to be realistic about your opportunities, old man.
>>
Leave her if you do not love her.
Its cruel to string her along.
>>
>>17214011
How old are you and how old is she?
>>
>>17214011
stop wasting your time and her time, break up and hook up with girls instead
>>
>>17214025
this. 2 years and nothing better came along? sounds like you aren't much of a catch yourself. and she's your gf? she sounds kinda crazy too, who asks for marriage after 2 years of dating? do you realize how much money and emotional effort you have to put in to string this bitch along you beta bitch? just for the sex? like what the fuck are you doing nigger? its much more cost efficient and less mind-numbing by fucking random bitches. plus you get to meet new bitches all the time.

just dump her, this is all around stupid, even for bait.
>>
>>17214071
>who asks for marriage after 2 years of dating?

the average is 2.8 years. so a lot of people.
>>
>>17214011
>She cried to me last night saying I'm just using her.
She's right. Congrats, creep.
>>
>>17214081
depending on the op's age, that would make a bit more sense, like if he and his partner were in their late 20s or early 30s.

but any younger, then i'd be surprised. most of the younger couples date at least a few years before marriage, average at 4 or 5 years, at least the ones i know.
>>
Oh look, another fucktard who thinks sex is the path to true fulfillment
>>
>>17214011

>girl wanting to get married after 2 years of dating

What the fuck? Is this normal?
>>
>>17214134
depends how old they are

if theyre like 20 and 21 then that's just weird but if they're in their late 20's and early 30's then that makes perfect sense. at that age, marriage is mostly on everyone's mind and dating someone for 2 years that has no intention of marrying you is a large waste of time. you aint getting any younger at that point
>>
How do you know if someone is worth marrying?

I'm 25 and in a similar situation to OP, no plans of marrying any time soon, but been with my gf 3 years. Honestly I can't think of a great reason not to marry her, she seems like good wife material. It took me this long to find someone worth dating this long, other women are mostly garbage. Still I can't help but feel like I might be squandering my youth. Anyway, how do you know?
>>
>>17214215
What about your youth do you think you'll 'squander', exactly? Being young and married is great. Traveling, doing activities.. it really feels like it's the two of you vs. the world. Marrying doesn't immediately turn you into some old man.

FOMO is cancer, man.
>>
>>17214224
I don't know, sleeping with lots of strange women with no attachment.

Actually that sounds awful, not to mention the risk of disease. Maybe you're right.
>>
Stop being trash, OP. Break up. Let her go find someone who wants to marry her. You're wasting both your time.
>>
>>17214226
the appeal of strange is nothing compared to someone that knows you. It can be a challenge to keep the flame going, but if you never give up on each other and keep falling in love, you'll do fine.
>>
>>17214215
imo, i don't think marriage is worth it unless you're planning to have kids. at least then you and your partner have a goal together to reach and a legacy to leave behind once you die. but it's mostly to make the girl happy... kinda like the ultimate boyfriend gift.

most people get lazy in relationships and that's when it all goes downhill. it's only a matter of time. i guess you'll know when to marry her when you realize you can't live life without her. technically, she can leave your ass too at this point, but its unlikely since most women will wait for their boyfriends to propose.

you should probably screen if she'll keep working on your relationship and if you can see yourself working on your relationship with her too for years to come before having children or anything serious like that. if you don't think she's mature enough to handle communicating and really giving her all when you guys run into a rough patch, then it's probably time to let her go before you waste any more of each others' time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.