[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to a new apt. in a month. What are some things in an apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ugly11.jpg (57 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ugly11.jpg
57 KB, 480x360
Moving to a new apt. in a month. What are some things in an apartment which will make it difficult or impossible to get laid? Instant woman repellent? Let's ignore the obvious like a realdoll or shrine to your favorite moe character. I'm not that bad. But I'd like to minimize the chances of getting a girl home and having her say "well it's been nice but I gotta go" when she sees the place.
>>
the list is almost infinite. just tell us what weird shit you have and we'll tell you how bad it is.
>>
>>17213982
what are you planning to have in your apartment?

if you have to ask what things would make it hard to get laid, chances are you have things that will make it impossible to get laid in your apartment already
>>
Like for example I hate to get rid of anything my niece gives me for my birthday/Christmas and she gives me strange stuff like a rubber frog, stuffed Pokemon I've never heard of before, a Rapunzel doll from Tangled. Also wondering about my Wii, Egon Schiele poster my brother gave me with emaciated naked German Expressionist woman in it, an ugly but comfortable pillow that might come in useful.
>>
> my niece gives me for my birthday/Christmas and she gives me strange stuff like a rubber frog, stuffed Pokemon I've never heard of before, a Rapunzel doll from Tangled.

put it in a box in a closet called 'old stuff'

>Wii

it sold like a billion units everyone has one

>Egon Schiele poster

if the girl can't appreciate egon schiele you dont wanna bang her anyway

>an ugly but comfortable pillow

keep it
>>
>>17213982
Hide welfare checks, divorce papers, love letters to previous significant others, past due bills and used condoms, in particular if the last ones are hanging from the ceiling.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.