[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it feel like to have sex? Should I be more desperate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1452430174173.jpg (138 KB, 682x903) Image search: [Google]
1452430174173.jpg
138 KB, 682x903
What's it feel like to have sex? Should I be more desperate to lose my virginity or is it not that big a deal?
>>
it's not a big deal.
>>
Sex with someone you love = awesome
Sex with someone you don't love = usually guilt or disappointment unless you can manually dissociate
>>
>>17213916
It's fun for about 5 minutes then it gets boring. When it's done it's even more boring. Sex without love is boring.
>>
>>17213930
Fuck this anon, sex is pretty great if you do it with the right person. Otherwise, it's slightly better than a really good fap with more work.

As far as losing your virginity, just talk to regular looking girls and complement them/give them attention. Things will progress from there if you aren't brain dead or Quasimodo. Give it at most two weeks, if you can't hit it by then, you chances are going to start dwindling rapidly, so at that point, just try again. Repeat ad nauseam until you meet a girl that wants the D.

Getting laid isn't hard dude. It's only hard if you make it hard.
>>
>>17213916
Your first time will be overwhelming in some ways, and disappointing in others. Don't rush it.

I'm not gonna give you "save it for marriage" or whatever, I'm not even gonna say you should stick to monogamous long-term serious relationships. But at least be sure it's someone who you feel comfortable with, trust and have respect for, who to the best of your knowledge feels the same for you.

I lost mine to my best friend, and most of the sex I've had was outside of relationships to girls I'm close to but not romantically involved with. The few times I've fucked someone I didn't see as a good friend or a romantic partner I felt disgusting and shitty afterwards.
>>
>>17213940
Found the femanon.

For me sex is pretty mediocre no matter who I get it from. It's something your brain tells you to want but it's no better than a roller coaster or your favorite ice cream.
The only reason sex is a big deal is because your brain makes you want it, and you have to work for it everytime. So when you get it, it feels more special. But really it's no different than any other pleasure.
>>
>>17213916
go to an edm festival or learn how to play a guitar

literally guaranteed pussy either way
>>
>>17213986

If you're a fat chick would the same principle apply? Are fat chicks that play guitar maybe more appealing to guys than they'd be otherwise? What if I played guitar WHILE having sex (like a really good solo)?
>>
>>17213916
It's not that big a deal. There's a good chance that the first women who you have sex with won't care or won't be able to tell if you're a virgin. Don't psyche yourself out or settle for an incompatible partner like I did. It hurts more in the long run.
>>
>>17214013
>If you're a fat chick would the same principle apply? Are fat chicks that play guitar maybe more appealing to guys than they'd be otherwise?

no and no. learning to play the guitar is advice for guys, guys dont care if you can play guitar.
>>
>>17214013
my advice only applied to guys

if you're a fat chick you literally took babby's first game of life and turned the difficulty over 9000 by letting yourself get fat

girls pretty much only need to be skinny to get guys
>>
>>17214026

Eh, fat chicks get guys too, but only if they're still cute (face wise) and have a great personality to compensate. I.e. You're genuinely upbeat and people just feel good just talking to you and hanging around you.
>>
>>17214047
are you actually a fat girl?
>>
>>17213916
>>17213940
I agree. when you love someone , sex is a celebration of your feelings and I think even fun. But if you want to try , you can. It only takes you a condom not want children of surprise.
>>
>>17213940
this. though I'll add
>sex with someone you're in a relationship with but its on the rocks = starts like number one, then turns into number two cause no one's really into it and fuck it, right.

that is the worst kind of sex. seriously.
>>
>>17214047
Fat girls do get guys that's true. But the pool of available men are reduced heavily. Especially when it comes to younger people. It's like most of the boyfriends fatties have are fetishists or desperate.
>>
>>17214013
I loveeee fat girls. I can't sleep now due to insomnia and a bit of sadness due to an issue with my body, but my fat gf is sleeping next to me now <3 can't wait to fuck her when I heal
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.