[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find profile on POF >obvious girl hasn't been on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464351101703-adv.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1464351101703-adv.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>find profile on POF
>obvious girl hasn't been on it for a while
>Cant stop thinking about her, something about her profile and how cute she is, message her but I'm pretty confident she hasn't been on it in months
>Find Facebook
>Add and message her saying found profile, I know it comes off creepy but it's bugging me because im so interested etc

Did I do bad? She also rarely updates her Facebook, but I seriously cannot stop thinking about this girl even after jacking off.

Thoughts adv family?
>>
Sounds fine to me, as long as you didn't come off as a sperg in your FB message.
>>
>>17213555
> Alright I'm gonna come off as a total creep, but this is botherigng me. I found your profile on POF, and I don't think youve been on it in a long time, but for some reason you're staying in the back of my mind. I'd like to talk to you, here or there. If not fair enough, it's weird I'm doing this but I'm not the kind of person to give up.
>>
>>17213558
That's what I sent her btw
>>
>>17213594
God damn it guys did I goof or not
>>
>>17213636
Not very good, you didn't play it cool. No point in doing damage control, you'll just make things worse.
>>
>>17213644
Alright ill wait it out and see

Thanks familia
>>
>>17213558
sounds pretty cringy.
the surest way to make any interaction creepy is to bring attention to how creepy it is, and you did it twice. the next worst thing is to come off as obsessed which you also did.

should've just went with "Hey, did you have a profile on POF?" and just have gone with the flow. there's no need to apologize and explain at the start of the conversation.
>>
>>17213678
She says on her profile there's nothing she likes more than blunt honesty

So I was bluntly honest, not gonna lie famalam
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.