[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF and Social Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_l9nn7oOa1b1qahhxwo1_1280.jpg (208 KB, 1062x721) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9nn7oOa1b1qahhxwo1_1280.jpg
208 KB, 1062x721
My gf of 5 years recently opened up a facebook and I friended her today. I noticed I now cannot see any of her friends. I appear as the only one.

Is this a cause of concern? Would it be reasonable to inquire why she made this change after I friended her?
>>
>>17213438
Jesus Christ OP. Get a grip dude. It's just a feature that is included in facebook. Who the fuck knows why she checked boxed it. Stop worrying over shit like that.
>>
>>17213454
Yes. But it wasn't checked before I sent a friend request. My action caused that reaction.

I am unsure why she would feel the need to hide her friends. We are adults, this kind of thing I expect from teenagers.

I don't hide shit. I don't understand why she would feel the need to.
>>
Bump

Please I need some insight into this situation.
>>
Lol welcome to Facebook.

Day 1: Drama
>>
>>17213598
Interesting.

Is this normal? I just don't see any reason to hide something personally which is why I created this thread.
>>
>>17213462
If it bothers you that much, ask her about it. What else can you do? Just don't get all insecure about it.
>>
File: 1388620021599.jpg (19 KB, 237x229) Image search: [Google]
1388620021599.jpg
19 KB, 237x229
>>17213508

>Please I need some insight into this situation.

A lot of dudes come here stressing about tiny insignificant shit wondering why their girls hide their activities from them. Have you considered the possibility that maybe your tendency to overanalyze tiny, meaningless things drive her to hide it so she doesn't have to deal with you poking around, searching for suspicious people or things to get all up in her face about?

If you've been with a girl for 5 years and you still don't trust her to live her own life without requiring to leave EVERY aspect of it open for you to inspect either you're a paranoid cunt or your girlfriend is untrustworthy. Either way, you shouldn't be with her.

Either trust your girlfriend or find another one.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.