[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheese pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0609.jpg (31 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
31 KB, 600x453
So I might be getting party vanned soon

> meet girl on okcupid
> profile said she was 18
> get her number
> send her a nude with my dick censored by a eggplant
> she asks how old I am
> I'm 19
> I ask her how old she is and she responds saying she's turning 17 in a few days!
> then immediately sends a pic of her bent over naked in the mirror
> tells me she wants to see the D
> well fuck
> we start sending pics back and forth
> this goes on for a couple days
> her pictures are super pixelated and almost look like they were poorly compressed
> the titles of the pictures either say FB30981 (or something) or Screenshot something
> I looked her up on Facebook and there were only a couple pics of her, but otherwise a skellington profile (under the name she gave me)
> today I got a call from her number
> some man claiming to be her father was on the phone saying that he was gonna report me to the police
> he had an extremely thick, and difficult to understand southern (I think) accent
> the convo ended with him saying he was looking me up and was gonna send my number to the "law"
> proceed to make my Facebook as private as possible
> disable my ok cupid account
> block the number
> delete all the pics
> remove her from my phone

am I fugged?

is this chick fake?

I dont wanna get party vanned

> pic related is supposedly her
>>
Kek you done goofed.
>>
>>17213343
I know

wat do?
>>
>>17213351
ignore it since it was probably just a guy setting you up to scam you of money and this is part of his scare tactic.
>>
>>17213335
>am I fugged?
Yes.

>is this chick fake?
No.

>I dont wanna get party vanned
That ship has already sailed son.
>>
File: IMG_0612.jpg (237 KB, 1242x1656) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
237 KB, 1242x1656
>>17213362
How would he scam money out of me?

get another number to call me claiming to be the fbi?
>>
>>17213381
yes, or demand money to not report you to the authorities.
>>
>>17213362

I don't know anon, some people specifically set up shit like that to just turn all the information to the police. Soliciting a minor for sex and any possible distribution of pr0ns.
The guys is obviously not a dad and most likely a whiteknight that dedicates themselves fully.
>>
>>17213335
This is a common scam. Don't pay, they'll move on.

Also kill yourself for sexting an underage girl.
>>
>>17213381
He's going to call you back and say that he just wants to teach you a lesson. No harm, no foul, right? Just a thousand dollars to make it sting a little.
>>
File: IMG_0610.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>17213390
I didnt really take it too seriously cause the whole situation was really (cat)fishy

like when I confronted her about the shitty quality of her dubious photos and literally the worst quality video ever made of her masturbating, she got super defensive and accusing me of being an asshole for not believing she was real
>>
>>17213413
oh fuck you, we would only be a couple years different in age

I know people who are dating someone 5 years younger than them and its totally fine
>>
>>17213424
You can probably fuck her all you want, taking pictures of her will land you in jail. "Fuck you" that's the law.
>>
File: IMG_0647.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>bump
>>
File: IMG_0646.jpg (58 KB, 578x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
58 KB, 578x600
>>17213641
> bumping just cause I wanna dump all of these pics
>>
>>17213335
It could be scam to make money. He was the girl and uses the pics to trap horny guys in order to blackmail them.
>>
>>17213718
These girls look like they're 14
>>
>>17213735
> *16
>>
>>17213744
Nah. Those girls are 14
>>
>>17213417
Don't worry.. I dated a girl when I was 18 and she was 14.. And by dated I mean slept with her over the course of my 18th summer. People found out and there were no serious consequences and we both grew up and finished college and ended up fine. That, and we are both friends still.

You'll be fine, ditch the guilt and ditch the worry.
>>
>>17213771
Ahh yes, his incident will work exactly like yours. Good advice
>>
>>17213787
All I'm saying is that people usually aren't harsh on people under 21 in the states for stuff like this. That, and when I was in Germany the age of consent was 14. Not that anyone in their right mind would want to date a 14 year old when they've matured.
>>
>>17213335
You should have posted on your Facebook:
Just trolled some catfish. Some people are so dumb
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.