[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she hardly replying to my texts anymore? We hang out a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1411354688485.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1411354688485.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
Why is she hardly replying to my texts anymore? We hang out a lot and have cuddled a few times, we have deep meaningful talks in person, but she doesn't ever really have much to say over text, how can I change this? I want her to start texting me first and replying more often and with longer messages.
>>
Call me pessimistic but she probably has a better prospect
>>
>>17213160
Fuck what you want you boring fuck. You probably get that pussy drier than a bucket of sand
>deep meaningful talks
>cuddled a few times
>a few times

So you didn't make her laugh, didn't flirt, and when it came to physical contact you never escalated shit. What exactly did you expect?
>>
>>17213195
I've asked her if she wanted to date before and she said she doesn't know (she recently got out of a serious relationship), next time we get physical I'll be sure to escelate, I just don't want to be rejected and her think I'm a freak or something and avoid me.
>>
>>17213266
It's far more likely to work than what you've got going on now, which is just the worst possible relationship with a girl you like that I could imagine.
>>
>>17213287
Can't exactly make plans with her if she hardly replies. What should I do?
>>
>>17213160
She's just not that into you. Move on.
>>
>>17213354
Nope
>>
>>17213160
Believe it or not, there are actually some people left in the world who prefer talking to texting.

Try using your phone to talk to her, with, you know, words and your mouth and like that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.