[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My idiot parents decided to ask reddit for advice on how to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 5
File: KcnnB9w.jpg (361 KB, 880x1242) Image search: [Google]
KcnnB9w.jpg
361 KB, 880x1242
My idiot parents decided to ask reddit for advice on how to take care of me

Just got linked to a reddit thread by a friend and yup its definitely about me. Honestly wtf-ing so hard right now. Obviously once all the dumbasses theyre consulting finish giving them advice theyre going to start giving me shit. I just want to sit in my room and jerk off to my hentai in peace its not too much to ask... jesus.

Anyways.... wtf am I supposed to do about this, I dont want some cringeinfested bullshit from my parents about how they went online and are "concerned" about me. Its fucking annoying.

Probably gonna get my asshole teared for this because im beta as fuck but seriously if you have any adivce let me know
>>
>>17213156
you could advise them what you wan them to do

then act surprised when they do what you advised

your parents started early btw
>>
lmao like post in the thread?
>>
>>17213156
So what exactly is "wrong" with you?
>>
>>17213156
>I just want to sit in my room and jerk off to my hentai
Yeah, that sounds like a problem. They don't want to pay to support that.
>>
>>17213156
And I wanna stay at home, watch TV all day, and get my dick sucked/fucked by a hot blonde with big tits but life ain't that great for most people. So fucking deal with it. Your parents are just tired of your neet bullshit.
>>
>>17213179
I keep to myself and have told them that I dont like to be bothered. Then they go on and bother me. Honestly its not whats wrong with me its whats wrong with them

>>17213181
lol holy shit its not like they have a tally of every time I cum to a waifu
>>
>>17213193
I have a 3.9 GPA and dont bother people. Im in a few clubs and im probably going to go to a good college. I dont understand whats to be concerned about
>>
>>17213156
>My idiot parents decided to ask reddit for advice on how to take care of me
Idiot parents indeed. They should have come here.

For the record, I'd have told them to switch the family ISP to dial-up. Hell; maybe I'll finally break down and get a Reddit account just so I can do that.
>>
>>17213203
Its not adding up, friend. You want to sit in your room and jerk it all day but you also have an almost 4.0 and are in a few clubs. You can't spend all your time stroking it and be able to do those things (although highschool is bullshit easy). Clearly there's more to this that you aren't telling us because you're biased and probably don't see whatever your parents are concerned about as a problem.
>>
>>17213198
You keep tp yourself why? Shame? Fear? Self disgust?

How do they "bother" you exactly?
>>
>>17213198
Do you pay to stay there? Housework? Cook? Anything at all?

If no, then you brought it on yourself and deserve to be booted to the curb.

If yes, then what you do is your business, not theirs, and while they have the right to kick you out, they don't have the right to force you to change your behaviour just because you are living there.
>>
>>17213222
>then you brought it on yourself and deserve to be booted to the curb
I completely disagree with this line of thought. Punishing someone for what they were made to be is backwards thinking. People become neet because their parents didnt teach them to be anything else.
>>
>>17213156
Make a bunch of Reddit accounts and give suggestions on things you want your parents to do for you
>>
>>17213219
I was exaggerating it was a joke. Only thing I havent mentioned yet is that i had a friend over the other day and he thought it would be hilarious to shit in the tuna I was eating in my room. Fucking disgusting but hes my bud and we do that kind of stuff to each other. Anyways i took it downstairs to take it out the next day and forgot I left it there and my parents started getting on my case about it. They werent even mad they just started acting like I had austism or something and that I was just trying to "figure myself out" or some shit. I got sick of their shit and told them it was an art project for class and then threw it out later.

>>17213220
Im an introvert, I like my alone time its normal.

>>17213222
I do my chores. If they want more of me they can say so
>>
>>17213244
>Im an introvert, I like my alone time its normal
You didnt answer anything i asked you.
>>
File: 1460492656719.gif (2 MB, 322x252) Image search: [Google]
1460492656719.gif
2 MB, 322x252
>>17213244
>shit in the tuna

Congradulations op, I havent chuckled this hard in a while. Lose the friend.
>>
>>17213263
I mean that i keep to myself because I dont feel the need to go out. Maybe im depressed, idk, I feel fine. They bother me by trying to talk to me about things when ive already said that im not in the mood to talk or by constantly wanting me to do stuff with them (go to the movies, etc). Not sure why they dont understand that its fine for me to just hang out in my room
>>
What's the Reddit thread?
>>
>>17213244
You sound like an angsty shit. I was sorta like you but you at least have parents that are understanding. You'll grow up eventually and realize how you acted as a youngin.
>>
>>17213244
>leaves friend's shit in a tuna can downstairs
>cover by saying it's an art project
>Why do my parents think somethings wrong with me, guize?
>>
>>17213300
https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/4m95vo/concerned_parent_hoping_to_get_a_younger_point_of/ havent read through it its a fucking essay

>>17213304
yeah Im probably angsty but at least im not the adult asking reddit for advice

>>17213310
I was joking and that should have been clear. Its not like I go around school and poot into everyones water bottles every day
>>
Just heard someone leave the house. Wouldnt be surprised if someone told them to get me a fucking lifecoach or something..... anyways ill be here for the next few hours preparing for the incoming shitstorm later tonight
>>
>>17213322
Basically they are very religious and you as a young "adult" are struggling to fibd yourself.

You might haye the idea of organized religion, government, even parents. Dont be to hard on them op, you can as a individual still have your own opinions (hopefully not ones that are to wild) and they seem like they are underatanding.

Just let them know in the less dick manor possible that you would just like time alone. Your not killing animals, plotting to blow up schools, or doing hard drugs.
>>
>>17213233
So coddling said person is the solution? I don't buy it. I was booted at 18 and I wasn't even half as bad as OP, and I quickly learned to take care of myself.

It is within the parents rights to kick him out. And if he is acting like someone they don't want to live with, why shouldn't they consider it?
>>
>>17213361
Ok maybe ive been sounding like a dick in this thread but I swear its just because im really annoyed. My parents act like theyre gods parenting gift to earth and have alwyas had this ridiculous "patient and calm" attitud e towards raising us. But theyre dense as fuck and evrything they do is either based on whatever they read in some stupid book or parenting magazine. Like you said, im not a problem child.
>>
>>17213285
Because its not. Its detatchment.
Ive been there, done that
>>
>>17213383
>wah wah my parents were mean to me so everyone's parents should be like mine!!! it's only fair!!!

lol
>>
>>17213397
can you elaborate on "detatchment". Genuinely curious what you mean
>>
>>17213322
>he left a can full of his own feces on the kitchen table overnight. When we confronted him about it, he showed us some Wikipedia article about an artist who sold his own waste for thousands of dollars. We tried to understand, but honestly the whole thing seems ridiculous.

Well it certainly wasn't obvious to them. Did you not see that? Sounds like you went overboard by showing them an article. Do you really expect them to guess there's a rational reason for you to shit in a tuna can? You really sound like you brought this on yourself.
>>
>>17213156
>Anyways.... wtf am I supposed to do about this
Not shitting in the tuna might be a good start. Aside from this I wouldn't bother much. It looks like your parents really care about you, hell they even asked for help on reddit about your problems. Perhaps you should just try to talk about it with them, no?
>>
>>17213322
I suppose that you didn't want to make your friend look bad. A dumb situation, but you should have been more prompt in throwing out the tuna.

Secondly, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Don't go ranting about the evils of religion to your parents. Just keep it to yourself.
>>
>>17213432
I was just fed up, theyre a real pain. Obviuosly this is not looking good for me so let me elaborate. My parents are fucking nuts. You know in the movies when someone gets abducted by aliens or something and they act all pleasant but then do weird shit and stuff? Thats what living with them is like. The shit is maybe an outreach, but im seriously pretty much a normal kid. They assume everything is something to be concerned or worried about. When I was 13 I decide to stop playing soccer. They spend days searching online trying to figure out why i would "suddenlt change my behavior" and would constantly ask me if I was "depressed" or "doing ok". Its been this way for years and im sick of it.
>>
>>17213488
Shitting in tuna, like wtf man, all you did was validate , also why wouldnt you flush it down the toilet
>>
>>17213488
literally just ignore them

theyll get the hint when you graduate college
>>
>>17213399
Did I say they were mean? No. They simply told me it was time for me to try living on my own. I even went back briefly during a crisis and they were pretty cool about it.

They just didn't fucking coddle me like an infant.
>>
>>17213488
It could be worse. All parents have their flaws, but you can deal with these. Just detach from it and keep going until you move out.
>>
Have you tried to stop being a weirdo? You are the guy that walks down the stairs with shit in a tuna can. That's you.
>>
>>17213244
yeah no, it sounds like you need to be asking this shit to them and not 4chan. I totally understand how abnormal they're acting, but _you_ gotta reach out to _them_ if you want them to quit their shit. Talk to em, try to help em understand. If they still don't, have your therapist help them understand who you are. worked for me.
>>
>>17213179
He shat in a can and left said can on a table.
>>
>>17213500
eh youre probably right, ive made it this far..

>>17213514
True. Hopefully it doesnt get worse as college approaches
>>
>>17213244
>>17213523

regardless, i think only more communication will help is the point
>>
>>17213522
>>17213525
Really hung up on the shit part huh, it wasnt even me. And dont act like people who have turned out perfectly fine havent done worse pranks. Im not a fucking wackjob
>>
>>17213541
it's the not explaining why the fuck you have that is the thing
>>
>>17213383
You need to stay the fuck off reddit because you're talking like one of them. Drink bleach.
>>
Here's the post for anyone interested

https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/4m95vo/concerned_parent_hoping_to_get_a_younger_point_of/
>>
>>17213503
yeah no we understand what they did-- it's fucked up. kicking someone out isn't parenting. it's well within their rights, you're right, but it isn't parenting. nor is parenting coddling. parenting is helping out when no one else will yo
>>
>>17213503
>I even went back briefly during a crisis and they were pretty cool about it.

wow how nice!!!

the fact that you keep bringing it up to people that don't care about it in an unrelated thread makes it obvious that you're resentful about it

go cry about it somewhere else, get a therapist or something
>>
>>17213545
I have never been on reddit. And I am talking from experience, something that seems to be sorely lacking in this thread.

Ffs, if OP acts like a dick to his parents, the obvious options are try to change him or tell him to hit the bricks. It isn't the fucking end of the world in either case.
>>
>>17213559
>if OP acts like a dick to his parents, the obvious options are try to change him or tell him to hit the bricks.
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>MY PARENTS KICKED ME OUT

We got it the first time, dude, chill out.
>>
>>17213559
Im not even sure what you guys are arguing about but it sounds like you dont realize that im not some neckbeard that lives in a basement. Also sorry that your parents kicked you out but I doubt thats the best way to handle a kid
>>
>>17213559
I 100% agree that "if OP acts like a dick to his parents...", but the fuckin thing is, we have like what, 4 (5?) total posts from this nigga? quit acting like you understand his life enough to denigrate it without coming off as an asshole, asshole
>>
>>17213488
The thing is, this is what they're most worried about currently. I don't know what to advise you to do because you dug a hole, let your friend shit in it, and then asked how to get out. It's not a normal situation for someone to get into.

Anyone want to go link this on reddit anyway? They're already blaming 4chan. They should know it's only /r9k/ that endorses shitting and pissing in things, and that's jugs, not tuna cans.
>>
>>17213551
>it's fucked up
Maybe it's a cultural thing, but where I come from it is actually pretty normal for kids to leave home at 18 to try things on their own. And with 3 younger siblings needing the space etc, it was the right time, even if I was a bit scared of leaping into it.

Still worked out just fine for me.

>>17213556
You are reading way too far into this. I initially said that OP being kicked out was a possibility and he might deserve it. I went on to explain why that isn't strictly a bad thing, citing personal experience.

Just because you get asked to leave and learn to live on your own doesn't mean you suddenly have no support. My parents had spare furniture saved for me that they organised to be brought to my new place, and when I ran into a rough patch they took me in until I got back on my feet.

Not coddling isn't the same as lack of support.
>>
>>17213586
lol shit 3x what I thought, but I still think my point stands that with that little info none of us should be siding against the person coming to us for help, you fuckers
>>
>>17213585
How do I relay to them that they need to just stop tho? as in, Im perfectly fine without extrenal forces bothering me
>>
>>17213590
Yeah yeah, you don't care about you getting kicked out, you just brought it up multiple times unprompted because you don't care so much. Keep telling us how much you don't care and how you're fine, it's fascinating.
>>
>>17213566
Maybe I am trying to advise OP, and not attention whore. But its hard when you faggots keep shitposting.

Grow the fuck up. I am not telling a sob story, I am telling an informative story. You don't have to read it or care about it. I certainly never asked you to.
>>
>>17213590
ok so what did you get kicked out for that's 2x as bad as what op has done as far as you know

not that it matters to me, but it does if you're shitting on this guy as much as you are, with the only suggestion you've offered being to take the hard road cuz it'll straighten him out
>>
>>17213596
OP, stop going off on tangents about how religion is bad and shit. I may not like it either, but even I didn't fucking spurg out like you're being described as doing.
>>
>>17213611
1/2x, whatever, I'm drunk, question stands
>>
>>17213599
>unprompted
But it wasn't. I was countering an argument with personal experience.

>keep telling us
Well maybe if you would stop shitposting about my posts I wouldn't have any reason to try and explain myself. But keep replying, it's really helping OP for you to be arguing rather than letting me advise him that of shit hits the fan (or the tuna can) that he won't be fucked. And if he wants to avoid that outcome, he does need to change.

Also, OP, you can't avoud external forces. It is not feasible to expect this.
>>
>>17213619
"tangents". I dont even talk about religion that much. the few times ive mentioned that I dont believe in god anymore theyve just dismissed me and wont listen to me if I try to explain myself. Honestly most of the time I even do talk to them im trying to explain something I read online or whatever so sorry for being passionate about stuff i guess
>>
>>17213606
>Maybe I am trying to advise OP, and not attention whore

sure, bro. you realize you were the first person in the thread who brought up getting kicked out, right? it's completely irrelevant to the thread.

>I am telling an informative story

you're so oblivious i bet you buy that yourself.

> I certainly never asked you to.
> I posted my tits in public, now people are looking at them what the hell!!
>>
>>17213630
Ok youre probably right but idk I made this thread out of frustration because honestly, imagine your in your room one day and your friend sends you a link to a thread about YOU by your parents. They didnt even bring up the whole shit thing after they talked to me. its complete bull.
>>
>>17213630
>Well maybe if you would stop shitposting about my posts I wouldn't have any reason to try and explain myself.

Ah, I see, you weren't looking for attention, you were just happy you found it and went along with it. What a coincidence!
>>
>>17213611
The occasional argument with my stepfather (nothing too serious, we just never saw eye to eye much) and being unemployed (right out of school, I can't see how that one is really my fault but money was a little tight some months so I can at least see their side of it.)

I didn't habitually keep shit filled tuna cans, fap to hentai, or half the other shit OP has done.

But as I have said, leaving home early is completely normal in my country. I would have happily left within a year or two by myself anyway, thats just how things work.
>>
File: 1464447244376.jpg (36 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
1464447244376.jpg
36 KB, 351x329
>/s4s/, or Shit 4chan Says, is another area with strongly antitheistic sentiments - especially anti-Islamic, anti-Semitic, and anti-Catholic.

And people wonder why reddit is mocked on this website
>>
>>17213642
C'mon man, I was just being honest. If they have to go to reddit for answers, then they are looking for other ways to deal with the problems they see - I guarantee you they have considered tossing you into the world to fend for yourself.

You have to ask yourself if you want to risk pushing them to the point that they kick you out, or compromise and meet them in the middle. You may hate the idea, but actually playing ball will work for everyone (at a minor sacrifice to yourself.)

Hell, taking the first step would probably impress the shit out of them - example, you could offer to pay rent. The fact you offered would be huge to them, and paying rent buys you more rights as a resident (like a right to more privacy.)

I think it is worth considering how you want this to play out.
>>
>>17213681
yeah... definitely dont think theyve considered kicking me out.
>>
>>17213634
"he has gotten increasingly aggressive about religion, often going on long tangents about how we are enabling violence and the downfall of society. We cannot force him to believe, but he is very outwardly offensive about his opinions."

I'm directly quoting your mother OP.
>>
>>17213681
You were the one who brought up being kicked out.
You keep talking about how you were kicked out
You keep telling OP to panic about being kicked out

I think you're a touch obsessed m8
>>
>>17213708
You'd be surprised. But feel free to ignore me, this is only advice. If you know better, then best of luck to you.

However, being prepared is prudent.
>>
>>17213681
>assuming the kid's parents wanna kick him out with no evidence but his own sob story
>he thinks paying your parents some random amount of cash for 'rent' will give him any rights

etc etc

you're reaching really hard, you obviously have no understanding of WASP culture and are shoehorning wherever-you-come-from's customs on the kid.

i agree op should just chill and play ball, but you're retarded.
>>
>>17213720
Hmm, maybe someone who has seen warning signs before has a fucking clue?

Or maybe this is 4chan, land of the shitposters. I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>17213713
Not surprised that trying to explain my atheism is considered "tangents" by my parents. sure you can believe the baptists from the south but lets get fucking real, theyre not "tolerant" of my decision.
>>
>>17213730
I never said they were definitely going to boot him out. It just seems a very likely outcome if they get fed up with OP not playing ball.

But somehow people are allergic to preventative advice.
>>
>>17213731
>Hmm, maybe someone who has seen warning signs before has a fucking clue?

There's zero signs the parents want to kick him out. The fact that you got kicked out once doesn't make you an expert on parents kicking out kids. They probably kicked you out for this exact kind of sperging out.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SexToys/comments/4kfzub/anyone_know_of_a_company_that_makes_dildos_shaped/

Lol OP
>>
>>17213731
I suggest you reread the thread they posted then. There are no signs, you're just projecting your teenage angst. At least adopt a name so you can be filtered already.
>>
>>17213741
yes it 'seems' very likely

except to anyone who isn't you, a man obsessed with being kicked out. curious.
>>
>>17213745
holy fucking shit is this real
>>
>>17213488
They are being parents. They love you and are obviously worried about you, so reassure them. Spend some time with them, show them you are ok then they will get off your ass. Jesus anon, stop treating them like such a burden. They provide everything for your whiney ass, least you could do is go to the movies with them when they want.
>>
>>17213742
>>17213749
>not realising the thread itself is a massive sign

Are you guys this dumb? Chances are they realised they needed to give OP another chance and came up with the reddit idea. I honestly couldn't think of a bigger red flag.

Or do you really think people default to going to reddit before considering their options?

OP has the benefit of the parents being willing to compromise. And he really should.
>>
>>17213766
>Or do you really think people default to going to reddit before considering their options?
They're concerned, not angry. I guess we can open up the idea they're literally retarded, in which case I supposed I could understand how kicking him out might be a solution to his brain problems in their mind.
>>
>>17213765
Look I will concede that maybe i just have to "deal with it". But lets not kid ourselves into thinking that my parents arent completely nuts.
>>
>>17213745
Also wtf is this a troll? Can someone explain how reddit works?
>>
>>17213807
Maybe the reason Florida messed up their lives is because you were conceived there OP.
>>
Another post by OP's "parents":

>So happy for you two! Back in 2002, my wife and I were almost exactly 4513 miles apart (according to MapQuest, hah!) while I was working on a research project for the tortilla company I was hired by. That year was grueling, and the worst part - to be totally honest - was definitely the sex. Unfortunately, technology wasn't so great, so we had to make due with the HAM radio system we had setup the months before my departure. All in all, I'm glad I took the job, but it's definitely a struggle to be away from your SO!
>>
>>17213596
You don't, unless you move out and take care of yourself. Say whatever you want to them, it doesn't mean they'll listen. Same with you, there's no magical combination of words to change either of you.
>>
>>17213827
OP your dad's posting history gets graphic (penis deets).

You might want to leave this thread. Also teach your parents the concept of throwaways while you're at it.
>>
>>17213827
holy shit yep thats my fucking dad. Not sure how to feel right now..

>>17213838
Im not even going to bother looking...

Im feeling pretty stressed out about this, a break is probably a good idea. going to head over to my friends place and chill there fore a bit I think
>>
>>17213801
Your parents are gonna seem nutty to you no matter what they do. You should be grateful that they care this much about you. Keep in mind that they are reaching out to you, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Sit down and talk with them. Spend time with them, may take a couple weeks but they will get off your ass once they see you are ok. Also, don't be a dick about them being religious, will only make the situation worse.
>>
>>17213156
>sit in my room and jerk off to hentai in peace
OP, you seem like a massive fucking loser

Also, reddit found this thread and your parents likely know about it by now
>>
>>17213156
How old are you?
>>
>>17213920
He's 17.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-10-38-46.jpg (803 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-10-38-46.jpg
803 KB, 1080x1920
OPs dad's post are pretty funny

He's a weeb with a small dick
>>
>>17213960
is this guy for real? Naruto would have been a vastly superior story if Sasuke had actually died during the land of waves arc instead of it being a fake out where he was just playing dead or some shit. Naruto had a lot of cool side characters, but he was not one of them.
>>
>>17213960
> 5"
> pretty sizable
poor guy

ignorance is bliss
>>
>>17213969
Isn't land of waves the first trip they go on? I think that would have been a bit too soon.
>>
>>17213960

>Naruto

goddammit. Also what's with the gap in teeth thing?
>>
>>17213974
its easy to forget since if you haven't watched/read it recently but the climax of the fight in that arc has sasuke take out the enemy but gets mortally wounded in the process and dies. After Naruto and Sakura start mourning over the fact that his death was entirely because they weren't good enough it turns out the enemy they were fighting had actually done an attack that simulated death and Sasuke wasn't really dead. I think it would have been interesting if he had actually died there and naruto and sakura were forced to accept the grim reality of being a child soldier and live with the survivor's guilt.
>>
Your dad's comment history is... interesting. Penis size and sex toys.
>>
>>17213969
>Naruto would have been a vastly superior story if Sasuke had actually died during the land of waves arc instead of it being a fake out where he was just playing dead or some shit.
Naruto had a lot of missed opportunities. I'm still not over the way they led up for like 50 volumes of manga to the fight between Sasuke and Itachi, only for the latter to have a random heart attack and die in mid-battle.
>>
>>17214114
Also the fact that the final battle between N@S was anticlimatic, and Kishi ended it with a chapter which was easily fanservice based.
>>
I was expecting an update. I started reading the reddit link and talk about religion is cringe-worthy. Like anyone cannot have an opinion that religion isn't necessarily (nor inherently) good?

I stopped at the first few posts, I don't like their 'mighty' attitude.
>>
Definitely the best thread I've read in a while

The internet is a wonderful place.
>>
I would be so embarrassed to be the offspring of two Redditors.
>>
>>17213745
HAHAHAHHAHAH

a Florida shaped dildo

HAHAHHHAHAH

these are someone's parents
>>
>>17213156
get a job you fucking loser

your father probably cries at night because he created such a worthless loser

stop being so fucking entitled and either contribute to your household or live on the streets and jerk off to a single printed picture of your waifu in a cardboard box
>>
>>17213551
>kicking someone out isn't parenting
So parents should just live with their adult children until they die?
Gotta get outta there some time. There's nothing wrong with booting a kid who's of-age, so long as the parents stick around to maintain a relationship with the kid, offer guidance and support where necessary, etc.
There's a load of difference between telling your kid it's time to move out, and outright disowning them.

This is life, FFS, how young are you?
>>
>>17213156
kill yourself. That or fucking grow up you freeloading piece of shit.
>>
Potty train yourself and everything will be fine. Poo-pooing in a can and letting parents smell it all night is a no-no.
>>
Kek OP hasn't been on for hours and you guys are trying to belittle him.

He might be a loser, but isn't that also the parent's fault? Parenting (or lack of any guidance) can fuck people up.

He's free to not want to participate, the fuck like people can't wax and wane in their relationship.
>>
File: 1464784497267.jpg (157 KB, 1200x838) Image search: [Google]
1464784497267.jpg
157 KB, 1200x838
tell them your joining the army and going intel , and that putting your life on the internet is a security risk.
>>
>>17213981
>What tiny/unexplained/weird detail made you fall in love?
Guess he's talking about his wife.

Also, yeesh, that's not very Christian:
>Is it considered cheating if I'm officially dating someone?
>The social constructs of relationships assume a lateral status between both parties. This is why people like Bill Clinton can get away with what they do. The implication here is that you are free to have sex with other people on a lower "level" then you. This avoids the issue of encroaching on your partner's territory. A good rule of thumb is to pick someone who you don't think will intimidate the person you're dating. If you've already picked an alternate, try to emasculate them if brought up.

Also, OP's dad is only 32. Holy shit, these fuckers had him when they were just children. No wonder they're reddit weeaboo retards with no idea how to raise a kid. Poor OP never had a chance.
Seriously, his dad is a pastor who knocked someone up when he was fucking 15 and is asking Reddit where to buy Florida-shaped dildos. I think we can cut OP some slack.
>>
>>17214578
Sure, bad parenting or lack thereof can screw people up. But parenting also requires the child to take a voluntary role in his own growth at a certain point. Its HIM that needs to grow up eventually, their parents can't do that for him, they can only help doing what they think is the best.

OPs parents doesn't seem like the smartest folks out there asking reddit for parenting advice, but OP himself is asking for approval of his shithead attitude on 4chan.

OP ahould really think about where his lifestyle will lead him, and try to take responsibility for his own life.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.