[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife texted me some shit talk to another dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-17-36-40.png (919 KB, 539x652) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-17-36-40.png
919 KB, 539x652
So,
>Wife's birthday today
>They don't announce her birthday at work
>I ask her if she'd like me to come persuade them to make another announcement
>She's a school counselor
>I am unemployed and weaning off of adderall so I feel like garbage, but I'm making it
>One income but I pulled some retirement to pay bills.
>She talks shit about me at work with a text meant for i guess..."emotional friend"

Uh, No he doesn't have money. he has an addiction. We are on one income. Shhh. Just sayin'

Followed by

Too much info sorry. Don't say anything

Some context: I play a phone game and so does "emotional friend" so pic related
She's in white on left...
I am not sure the first text was going to him but I replied like a happy guy until i got the two next ones.

What do, ask me questions, help a brother out.
>>
>>17212889
Get a job you piece of shit, who the hell wants to support a lazy fuck with a an addiction?
>>
>>17212889
Realtalk here

Anon, you're jobless and suffering from addiction. Do you really expect your wife not to complain about that to her friends?

She might love you, but it doesn't change the fact that you could be a better husband.

Sorry. I know you're having a hard time right now but this is the godawful truth
>>
ditch her
become a stock broker
get rich by morally questionable means
see her whine on facebook about living on a school counselor
feel superior

you know, pull a zuckerberg

plus you get to do grownup drugs like coke
>>
get a job. One income households aren't viable anymore unless you're making (or at least, almost making) six figures.
>>
>>17212975
>One income households aren't viable anymore unless you're making (or at least, almost making) six figures.

the fuck

where do you live, Notting Hill?
>>
Op here. I understand, I shouldn't be hard on her. Thanks.
>>
>>17213025
Thats the spirit old bean.
Get a job, any old job will do until you find something worthwhile. Don't apologise for having your vices, don't apologise for not having a job. Apologise for not having a job after you get a job.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.