[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got high for the first time today. WTF happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (142 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
142 KB, 505x431
So I got high on edible marijuana cookies today and things were feeling good 1-2 hours after. I was laughing like a mad man.

A while after that I start experiencing shaking all around my body, extremely salty taste in my mouth to the point where my saliva tasted like salt and heat spreading from my stomach to my groin which cause it to become numb. It still feels numb which scares me. I rotated between having a clear conciousness and phazing in and over the course of 5 hours, experiencing heavy breathing and nausea/bloatedness.

At some point I remember watching a vlog on just uploaded on youtube and experiencing deja vu as if I had definitely seen the video before.
I was also in the toilet try to take a shit but whilst it felt like i was shitting when I checked I hadn't shat anything out.

Wtf happened guys.
>>
>>17212860
you were high.
>>
It sounds like a panic attack. You probably became extremely anxious for whatever reason and because you were high you had difficulty processing that thought.
>>
>Wtf happened guys.
You ingested weed. WTF did you expect?

Some people act differently to drugs than others.

Your body simply doesn't like THC and it would be wise to avoid it moving forward.
>>
>>17212860
don't do it again you'll get ill
>>
>>17212882
I have never heard of anything like this before and I chill with a lot of stoners.
You're right though definitely avoiding it and other drugs from now on.
I'm somehow extremely intolerable to alcohol aswell, fuck my body. But I guess this is a blessing?
>>
>doing edibles your first time

I smoke a lot of weed but edibles just get me way too high, similar effects to that.
I'd try it again if I were you, just a puff or two on a joint and go from there
>>
>>17213225
thissss
u never eat weed as a noob
that shit is just too strong
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.