[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starving self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What mentalities do I need to keep?

What should be my thoughts?

I want to succeed.
>>
>>17212763
>I want to succeed in not doing, let alone achieving anything
Don't worry OP, you're already doing great.
>>
>>17212763
>What mentalities do I need to keep?
>What should be my thoughts?
>I want to succeed.
I assume that by "succeed", you wish yo starve yourself to death.

This is not a matter of mentality. If you wish to actually starve yourself, then you need some way of ensuring that it is completely impossible to get food for about a month.

Impossibility is the key, because mentalities won't do you any good. You WILL break. Instinct demands it. You must, therefore, make sure that you cannot get food even once you have broken. That means no access to anything that can be eaten: food, yes, but also pets and garbage.
>>
I fasted for nearly a month once. 22 days.

You're going to want to let go and forget any ideas of success. Living in a void is the way to do it.
>>
>>17212763
>That image

What the fuck?

>Your question.

Being a fucking idiot helps, but you've probably got that down pat.
>>
>>17212763
"Learn to like being hungry."

That's what my Mussolini camp surviving Abuelo kept telling my Step dad when he wanted to advise about his figure

Also

"Put the fork down" was also apparently popular
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.