[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make my introverted stoner boyfriend want to leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
How can I make my introverted stoner boyfriend want to leave the house in the weekends?
>>
>>17212721
>degenerate stoner
>being productive

kek
>>
Have him smoke all his weed before the weekend, or eat all his snacks.
>>
>>17212757
No, he's productive, but just really antisocial
>>
>>17212721
throw his baggie outside and say "fetch" once a stoner gets stoned they dont want to do shit.

the trick is to get him before he hits the bong.
>>
>>17212773
>>17212780
To be honest, maybe the weed thing's irrelevant, it's what he likes doing, but he's just as antisocial when he's not smoking, he's just naturally introverted

I'm sick of being stuck in the house all the time though how can I entice him with the outside world?
>>
Help pls
>>
>>17212793
Go out and meet someone more on your wavelength.
>>
How did you guys even meet?
Id suggest standard enticements like movies or maybe get groceries together etc.
If he doesnt want to leave so bad that he gets mad about it then this should be a red flag event.
>>
>>17212793
If you want to spend time with him somewhere besides inside your home, and no matter the suggestion he refuses and wants to stay inside, that's how it is. Try and find something more slow paced away from people. If that doesn't work and it's an issue break up and find someone you can spend time with and enjoy it.
>>
>>17212922
To also give perspective im also very introverted. Introverts arent afraid of the outside world, they just dont enjoy starting conversations.
He might have anxiety related to being in public or he is simply a neet who now has a slave to get him groceries and doesnt need to go out.
>>
>>17212919
This is the one issue in our relationship. I am also a fan of staying in smoking weed but he won't compromise on the other end
>>
>>17212922
We met in high school and back then he was better. The older he's gotten the less he wants to go out

>>17212934
He's fine with getting groceries, but yeah I'm more talking about social events. There's a party this weekend I would like to go to with him and he's not budging.

I kinda get more of the introverted vibe around the fact that social events seem to mentally drain him a lot, which is just something I struggle to understand.
>>
>>17212950
Ok well i know that the thing that scares me as an introvert at a party/social event is being alone and having to talk to strangers. If you agree to be near him for most of tbe night it would give him a lot of comfort.
In those situations without a friend/partner, i would rather do legit anything other than stand around and talk, if he has video games he would feel this even stronger.
Maybe make sure you are going to be with him or invite one of his own friends or something.

But if the social event is just a dinner or theater or so.ething where he is going to be with you anyway he probably wont have any problem.
>>
>>17212985
Okay that's really good advice.

I guess the issue is that 80% of the time he has an okay time once he gets there, but it's just the leaving and making the decision to actually do it and he whinges a lot and it makes me so mad hahah
>>
>>17213013
Getting mad will just make him not want to go.
Just be chill and make sure either you or a fridnd is going to keep him company instead of ditching him at the start of the night.
>>
>>17213066
All his friends want to see him and make effort to hang out with him at events but he kinda doesnt care
Idk it's tough
His logic is that he doesnt know if a party will be good, but he knows staying in will be. I just can't understand that haha
>>
What is the party? If it's a small and casual party then he's being unreasonable
But if it's a big concert or a rave as pic suggests, just leave this one out if you're both introverted and smoke weed just do that
>>
>>17213200
It is a rave haha
>>
>>17212721

Tell him if he does't you're sleeping over at Chad's house and won't be back for a few weeks
>>
...yeah I think that it's unreasonable to expect him to go to a rave then
If you know that he's antisocial
But maybe push more for normal parties
>>
>>17213312
But I wanna gooooo
>>
Well decide over your boyfriend or a rave
I think most people wouldn't choose the rave
>>
>>17213388
I'm not choosing the rave haha but I am mad
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.