[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not attractive enough to get cat called by girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 715x800
>tfw not attractive enough to get cat called by girls
>>
File: 1448390309320.jpg (27 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1448390309320.jpg
27 KB, 667x670
>>17212625
>tfw you just walked into a frat party and some slut grabs your dick
>>
>>17212643
This. Non-stop harassment is not as great as you think it is, OP.
>>
>>17212643
>>17212679
>Attractive fags actually believe this
You chucklefucks are so full of shit. If you got to experience what it's like to be unattractive you would never complain about all the attention you get ever again.
>>
>>17212679
Dude don't bite the fucking bait
>>
>>17212679

>waaa people think I'm attractive
>>
>>17212625
>OH BOO HOO SUCKS TO BE YOU!

you seriously need to pick up your purse.
go into the kitchen and make yourself a hot steaming bowl of harden the fuck up.
so women dont give you attention so fucken what? big whoop. if it bothersyou that much go hand in your man card at the desk on your way out, switch off the lights when you leave. you dont live in a tent.
>>
I'm somewhat ugly, I don't bitch about it all day. So what, I may not attract a lot of women. This just gives me the opportunity to focus on myself more. Master a skill, keep your mind off being an ugly fuck
>>
>>17212743
dad, can i go out and play?
>>
>>17212679
>hey guys, even though I'm attractive, I too suffer and am a relatable guy just like all of you chaps
>>
If you are attractive you'll just have higher standards and every guy is always going to have that one girl he can't have.
Being cat called won't mean anything if you aren't attracted to the person cat calling you. Attractive people can feel like shit as well.
>>
>>17212849
>>17212923

So you'd rather be invisible to the opposite sex then right?
>>
I have had a few friends who were pretty darn unattractive and they wound up with girlfriends. Girls tend not to cat call guys, because often times the guys will come over to talk and the girls didn't seriously want the guy's attention.

It's like how on Tinder or something you might get a bunch of "matches", but a lot of them are women swiping you because it's a game. They'll do that for a day until the dick pics scare them off.

Women who consistently cat call are usually trouble because it means they're impulsive and won't blink at a dumb situation. Note I'm saying dumb, not bad, which is an important distinction.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.