[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I kill a man by hitting him really hard in the head? and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sweater_2639194b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
sweater_2639194b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
Can I kill a man by hitting him really hard in the head? and then get away with it by making the hospital doctors believe he had a blood clot? Or will they see it's a physical wound and will blame it on me?

How often do hospitals call the police and blame it on the person which found the body?
>>
>>17212522
They're going to see what caused the impact to the head. There are ways of telling how an injury was caused. If it looks suspicious they'll say something.
>>
>>17212522
>Can I kill a man by hitting him really hard in the head?

yep.

>and then get away with it by making the hospital doctors believe he had a blood clot?

nope.

if you have to ask, you're too stupid to get away with it.
>>
I hope OP does it so she spends the rest of her life in prison. Or maybe a mental hospital since you need a certain IQ to go to prison..
>>
>>17212522
>Can I kill a man by hitting him really hard in the head?
Yep. It's not the most reliable way to kill someone, but it can get the job done.

>and then get away with it by making the hospital doctors believe he had a blood clot?
Not a chance. They'll see the coup wound (the actual blow on the head) and immediately start looking for the contre-coup wound (the injury to the opposite side of the brain when it smacks against the skull wall). Once they've got those in hand, they'll go straight to the police.

>Or will they see it's a physical wound and will blame it on me?
The hospital won't blame anyone. That isn't their job. But they'll tell the police everything they know, including who brought the body in, and at that point you're in trouble.

>How often do hospitals call the police and blame it on the person which found the body?
The person who brought the body in is almost always the first one investigated, followed by family and friends of the deceased. In short, you are screwed.
>>
Poisoning is best.
Or even better coercing someone into a drunk state and then making him drug himself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.