[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only times I've ever done a first date fuck was if the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: lG23ssZ.jpg (162 KB, 1493x2048) Image search: [Google]
lG23ssZ.jpg
162 KB, 1493x2048
The only times I've ever done a first date fuck was if the girl made the move.

How do I know if a girl wants to fuck on the first date?

I take girls out from Tinder all the time. I don't make a move during these dates, cause I've been told that only 'fuckboys' try to fuck on the first date.

How do I pull off the 'lets go back to my place' after meeting up at a bar? I'm getting them to agree to go out on dates with me so I must be doing something right
>>
If they're on Tinder, fucking on the first date is always allowed. I'm a virgin, but even I know that.
>>
>>17212411
The fuck is Tinder?
>>
Jesus OP get some standards. Next thing you'll be telling me you date creatures from Omegle.
>>
File: moonrise kingdom.jpg (318 KB, 1146x1600) Image search: [Google]
moonrise kingdom.jpg
318 KB, 1146x1600
Are you sure first-date sex is really your thing?

Maybe you want a more committed relationship, or at least a friendship, first.

There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>17213170
No, I want first date fucking.
>>
File: 1420387443286.jpg (137 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
1420387443286.jpg
137 KB, 374x600
First date fucking is the best.
>>
>>17212411
I used to use tinder a lot before getting a real girlfriend. They are a mixed bag, some will fuck you on the day you meet them, some will be offended that you asked them to come back to your place. You can fuck most of them by the 2nd or 3rd date though, even if you offended them.
>>
Not that I follow this advice myself, but: make the move, just be fine with it not working. It's not the end of the world to get turned down. Just don't be the asshole who won't take no for an answer and gets abusive/obnoxious/clingy and you'll be fine. There's nothing wrong with asking, as long as you're OK with any answer including no.
>>
Come on now. We are talking about women who are willing to go out with men on tinder. Easy. First step. Make sure your home theater is impressive to the average joe. Step 2. Invite the date to go bowling, mini golfing or something along those lines prior to dinner. Step 3. Take her to a semi decent place and buy a bottle of wine. Towards the end of the night start talking about the movies she likes. Step 4 after dinner ask her if she wants to come over to watch a movie(either a new release or a classic) . She doesn't want to she will just say it is too late. Step 5 create a game during the movie. Something similar to a drinking game. But don't suggest the drinking aspect unless she does first. This will keep you guys talking and engaged. After that it's up to you to make the move.
>>
I fucked my girlfriend on the first date. I told her I didn't want to have sex for the exact reason you listed and she was like well what if I want to have sex? Anyway we've been happily dating for a few months now
>>
>>17214142

>Needs to get girls intoxicated so they can sleep with him
>>
I have the opposite problem. EVERY girl i have a date with ALWAYS wants to fuck on the first date. Always. I dont even make any moves. Even when im a selfish prick, they always want to go back to my place, or take me to theirs. All ive been trying to do is find a girl with a little self respect. Im not even a chad. Just a dude who got blessed in the face department, doesnt over eat like a fat fuck, and actually gave a shit about being somewhat educated. Thats it.
And still i get hungry ass women ready to tear my ass to pieces.
What should i do? Stop dating?
>>
>>17214396
Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>17214405
So leave? Just go solo for a while?
>>
>>17212411
Get something really cool. Like a snake, or a hookah, or a really rare piece of art. Bring it up on the date. she'll want to see it. And then you can be like, hey did you want to come see my <cool thing>?
>>
>>17214341
It's basically the reason alcohol is so popular senpai
>>
>>17214396
>What should i do?
Teach us your secrets
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.