[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ll420hssYe1qciu4no1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll420hssYe1qciu4no1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
broke up with ex a couple of weeks ago.

..just texted her if she thinks we have any shot at a life together... really scared of what her answer might be.... how do I handle a breakup... and did I just fuck up?
>>
>>17212240
why did you break up?
>>
>>17212240
>and did I just fuck up?
yes
just leave nigga
>>
>>17212247
she was unsecure of her feelings
>>
>>17212247
after two years of being together, can be added.
>>
I got a response. "you left me when I needed you the most. Not much has changed now. So I can't really give any answers. But I guess you should move on because I don't want you to keep on hoping"..

I told her that I don't want to move on until you say that it is 100% doomed, that there is nothing left of this relationship to salvage. So unless you ask me to go to hell, I'll stay right here...

That's what I told her...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.