[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate eating vag. I just can't stand it, regardless of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 106x184) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 106x184
I hate eating vag. I just can't stand it, regardless of how clean it is and I did force myself to do it to keep my girlfriend happy several times but I decided to tell her I'm not a fan of it and how it's not at all her fault. She said she didn't want me to do anything I don't want to do and felt really bad that I was doing something I didn't want to do (this is why I love her, isn't that the nicest?) But she said she's gonna really miss it.

How do I get myself to tolerate it? She was so sweet about it and I don't want to deprive her. It wouldn't be so bad but she likes me going at it for 20-40 minutes before we have any other sex. If it was just 5-10 minutes It wouldn't be so bad but she has had trouble getting off her while life and needs extra time.
>>
File: women-in-tech.jpg (64 KB, 960x578) Image search: [Google]
women-in-tech.jpg
64 KB, 960x578
Do it in 69 and it's much more fun and erotic.

Just eating it is pretty boring and uninspiring no matter how well you do it, unless it's a quickie to get saliva to get things moving.
>>
File: 98498498498498.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
98498498498498.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>She said she didn't want me to do anything I don't want to do and felt really bad that I was doing something I didn't want to do (this is why I love her, isn't that the nicest?)
>But she said she's gonna really miss it.
>How do I get myself to tolerate it?
Psychological manipulation at its finest.
>>
>20-40 minutes
That's long enough to get tired of any single sexual activity/position.
>>
>>17212032
>20-40 minutes
That does seem excessive. I love receiving (and of course, giving too) oral but after 40 minutes my clit would probably be absolutely dead anyway.
Obviously different girls like different things but 40 minutes is a long time for any single sex task.
>>
>>17212041
She's not a fan of it, too complex
>>
>>17212032
i'm a man and i borderline love it more than recieving oral. I dont get it OP, what dont you love about it, maybe i can help??

>>17212092
>>17212078
Depends on the girl desu, its honestly not that long for some girls>
>>
>>17212375
My man, went down on every girl I've been with the first time, I loved it - they loved it.
>>
>>17212375
What's so good about giving head honestly? It's awkward
>>
>>17212032
vaginas arent clean.
Its like saying the inside of your nose is clean. All the filthy mucus is how the body cleans itself but the mucus itself is not clean. The vagina is a horribly dirty place and removes it with the mucus that you lap up. You just cant fathom how disgusting and dirty that mucus you are licking is. Id rather lick a toilet seat.
>>
Yeah try a different position. Lie on your back and have her sit on your face. If she's facing your feet, you can play with her ass and she can suck your dick if you like, and if she's facing the other way you can reach up and play with her tits. One of my favourite things to do ever. Also, eating her out while you play with her nipples can be great for her too
>>
>>17212388
Because its hot to watch someone your attracted to get pure pleasure and vaginas are hot too? It's not just guys, a lot of girls I know actively enjoy sucking dick too

Now im not gonna shame you. If you feel uncomfortable doing something sexual then dont do it, theres nothing wrong with that, but if you explain what you hate i could explain what i love and maybe you might learn to like it
>>
>>17212417
Oh I'm not OP
Just actually curious to know why people love it
>>
File: really-hoc.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
really-hoc.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>17212347
>too complex
>>
>>17212375
Please do. The juices dry and cake on my face and it just goes on and on and on
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.