[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HALP My catfishing habbit is going out of control. I am literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 384x384
HALP
My catfishing habbit is going out of control. I am literally using 7 facebook accounts from my phone. And recently I even started using voice altering software to sound like a girl when someone wants to talk. How do I stop? It is the only thing I get pleasure from these days. And VERY addictive.
>>
Why do you want to stop?
>>
>>17211790
I know the feel. Women have a kind of power that men down when it comes to relationships. We notice the change and its exhilerating, they dont. Only when they get old and ugly does it become apartant. But its gradual so they have time to adjust.
>>
>>17211803
I waste too much time on that. And it doesnt lead anywhere.
>>
Think about something you could do outside.

Start deleting the accounts right now and forget about facebook for a while. I don't think you need it anyway.
>>
>>17211818
So? No different from watching TV or playing video games in that regard, it's just a way to pass time.
>>
>>17211855
Watching TV doesnt lead someone on
>>
i made a facebook of a hot girl and i made screenshot messages with this guy and made his gf dump him after i posted them. and the account had hundreds of messages from guys and it quickly had 5000 friends and like thousands of friend requests and then it got deleted..
>>
>>17211845
I dont have any friends to go out with. And do things with. Tbh the only 'friends' i have right now are the carfish victims. I feel more sociable when I am using the catfish profile while i havent updated my fb in years.
>>
>>17211871
Well i am not doing something like this but i am sure in a LDR with a bunch of guys
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.