[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got ignored by a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>a girl adds me
>we soon start talking, and we quickly develop a friendship
>we talked almost everyday
>One day, I messaged her, but she didn't respond
>Tfw, she didn't respond for a year and a half now.
>Tried to contact her, in december during 2015 to ask what happened, if I did something, does she need help with any of her problems etc.
>She still didn't respond, so I ended up blocking her

Can you tell me what was the problem? Like, we were good friends and all, we talked a lot and got close as friends, and then she just ignores me. Without a reason, why? Does someone have experience with this to explain her behaviour? I'm curious as to why she ignores me to this day, there never was some sort of fight between us, we didn't even argue much. I considered her my friend, I opened up to her, and this really hurted me, because she was my only fem friend that I was so close with.
>>
A year and a half? Holy shit, get over it OP wtf
>>
>>17211460
Was this just an online friendship?

If so there is no real rules in online friendships.
>>
>>17211465
I'm the sort of person that needs to have his questions answered. I really want to now why she ignored me like this. She could'ev at least told me "Anon, here's the problem I have with you blah blah, that's why I can't speak with you anymore blah blah..." or something like that, then I wouldn't really mind it as much. I got over it, but I still want to know why she ignored me.
>>
What was your last message before she stopped replying to you?
>>
>>17211470
It was an online friendship, but we met once when she came to my city.
>>
>>17211484
Something Game Of Thrones related, since we frequently discussed the show.
>>
>>17211476
Well some people are like that, she probably moved on with her life, got a bf, broke up, got a new one, getting fucked all day.. Move on with your life, she probably saw you as a creep/stalker at the end
>>
>>17211460
How could we possibly tell you what the problem is? Maybe she had an accident or traumatic experience and started suffering from major social anxiety. Maybe she had only been making friends online because she had no IRL friends, and finally made some. Maybe she just decided that didn't give a shit anymore. It sucks, yes. So the only thing to do is follow the advice from >>17211465.
>>
>>17211476
know*
>>
>>17211489
I doubt that she saw me as a creep or a stalker, since she added me first and she started to talk first, then I've taken the initiative and we quickly became friends. It could be that she got a boyfriend, but why would she just start to ignore me all of a sudden, because of her boyfriend? There never was any sexual tension between us, we were just friends.

>>17211492
She didn't suffer from social anx, she started the conversation. She had a good social life, she had many friends. I don't know why I think that you guys know the answer, I was thinking that there are guys here more experienced with this situation or femanons that can tell me why she'd done that.
>>
>>17211476
This happened to me numerous times with friends/boyfriends/guys that were interested in me.
I was like you: always trying to find the reason why some people left my life without any explanation.
We all want these answers but you'll soon realize that you might never get it.
>>
>>17211515
Yeah, and that's the thing that bothers me the most, I guess. I could unblock her and could contact her to see what was the problem, but I guess that would be really stupid of me, so I'm just going to countinue moving foward in life.
>>
>>17211506
> give me advice
> No you're wrong, because I say so

Holy shit if you're this much of an autist anonymously, I cannot imagine how bad you were to her. And you're the one who blocked her because you're childish. You have no right to demand anything because you cut off communication. Just get over it.
>>
You got ghosted. Nothing you can do. Girls do this all the time for no reason.
>>
>>17211536
I guess she's one of those "Huh, I got a guy to like me and got him to open up, it's time to ignore him and to crush him. Oh well XDDDD". Fucking roasties.
>>
>>17211543
No. Much simpler. She just lost interest for whatever reason.
>>
>>17211545
Yeah, I guess.
>>
Look, I'm going to post something that (hopefully) will save you from a lot of frustration in the future.

Like the one anon said, you probably got ghosted for one reason or another. The reason doesn't actually matter. The fact is, if you are not EXPLICITLY in a BF/GF relationship with a girl that you are trying to get with, then there is a chance that at any point in time, for no reason at all, that they will stop talking to you or go 'cold' and eventually stop talking to you.

Why? It's just the way they are, it's just the way the game works at the present time. Don't worry about it and move on.
>>
>>17211780
So, you're telling me that it's all in the game? Well, I think I get it now. Thanks for helping me find an answer to my question, I think I get it now. Thanks, anons!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.