[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the fastest way to learn new words (foreign) Thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
What is the fastest way to learn new words (foreign)
Thanks
>>
Cut cards with words and translation and stick it on fridge, bathroom mirror, computer, in toilet room, everywhere.
You'll see them everyday.
>>
>>17211251
Read in the language you're studying.
Start with child books, if you need.
>>
I mean when you have to study for a test.
>>
I'm studying for a language test right now and I just do flashcards.
If there's a word I keep getting stuck on, I do a memory trick and it really helps eg.bon jour = hello. If I can't remember, I might be like bon as in I'm in a bonny mood because I'm saying hello to my friend and I'm glad to see my friend!!
Like it's lame as shit but it works really well for me
>>
>>17211264
a spaced repetition program like Anki
>>
Learn them in a written way. Write a few lines of a first word, the same with a second. Then check that you remember a first and a second word. If not, repeat writing lines. And so on.
>>
>>17211267
Anki would be greate if you didn't have to create flascards by yourself. When you have 100+ words to learn typing them takes time.
>>
>>17211251
Go on websites that like this one and google words you dont know the meaning to
>>
>>17211277
>When you have 100+ words to learn typing them takes time.
The act of typing them is also an aid to learning. Seriously. The time you spend putting them in is not wasted; it helps almost as much as the flash card drills themselves do.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.