[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl flirting with my boyfriend in front of me.. so here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 750x1334
girl flirting with my
boyfriend in front of me..

so here's the thing yesterday I hung out with my bf who I've been with for more than a year, his Best friend, and his best friends date. my bf is more attractive than his friend mostly because his friend is short (like 5'6 or so).

first we went to a field and played football and when I first met her and saw them interacting I wanted to die. I was pissed. we got in a fight after bc I was kinda overreacting and said he's disgusting and was flirting with her ... he said we should break up bc we've been havinh fights for a while and I know he doesn't really mean it but I said I'm sorry for overreacting and I'll work on my jealousy problems and said we should try again a

so we went out to dinner with them and she trying to flirt with him the whole time. her date was trying to talk to her about breaking bad and she turned to only my bf and asked him if he watched it and he said no then turned to me and asked me and kept shutting her down because h knows how I was feeling but if I wasn't there what would happen??

I have never gotten jealous of any of my boyfriends girlfriends btw. it's clear when they talk they aren't flirting with him. she's cute in the way that she's small skinny but her face isn't prettier than me (I'm also skinny but I'm like 5'5 and I always got a vibe my bf likes really short girls, she'd like 5'3)

help ? idk what to do I feel like I'm losing my relationship
>>
>>17211145
I couldn't sleep last night because I just felt like thinking it's not right and yeah he shut her down but only because I yelled at him ... the like I have to tell him how to treat me right and then make him hate me for that when that's just how he should be. I can't break up with him I get too attached in relationships all I can think ahout is finding someone else o know that's bad but jdk what else to do and I think my bf is sick of it cuz every time we get in a Fight wel the last two times he said we should break up and he's never been like that before when we've gotten in fights and I've always felt like he loved me and now I feel that things have changed and I don't know what to do anymore
>>
>>17211145

or just making him really jealous somehow
>>
>>17211153
I've never had a relationship, this must be really hard for you
>>
>>17211145
I know that my time will come I'm starting a new job and moving to the city in September and i know I'll make lots of friends and have things going for me but u til then I don't know what to do and I know I'm pushing him away and it scares me
>>
You need to be at least 18 to post here.

Also, you just sound like a jealous vapid cunt.
>>
You sound like a horrible person. Your boyfriend must be miserable with you.
>>
>>17211160
I am jealous but wtf how else would I be whe some random hoe is flirting with my boyfriend laughing at all his jokes and pretending like her date isn't there. she laughs at every one of his jokes and none of her dates like we get it you want his dick stfu bitch
>>
>>17211168
why?:/ he probably is .. horndlyy I know I'm super jealous and stuff and I don't wanna make him miserable :/ I'm scared
>>
idk iv always been a happy/flirtatious girl but now that I'm in a relationship, i don't flirt with other guys. so I gues I repress that and when I see my brother/other girls flirting with my bf it pissses me off, I bet if I was Flirting and whateve with other guys I would care less .. but I feel like that's now how a relationship is supposed to be.. idk what else to do tho bc I can't break up with him
>>
Holy shit, please fix your English.
>>
>my bf is more attractive than his friend mostly because his friend is short (like 5'6 or so)
>mostly because his friend is short (like 5'6 or so).

kys famalam
>>
File: 1460588387689.png (177 KB, 664x520) Image search: [Google]
1460588387689.png
177 KB, 664x520
once again, /adv/ proves to be the most gullible and retarded board out there.

It's b8. Stop biting the b8. It's fucking b8. Did I tell you this was obvious b8? Well it's b8. Fucking stop biting, it's b8.
>>
>>17211268
Height is very important to most women.
Average male height in US is like 5'9''
>>
>>17211276
It's not. Go back to /r9k/ manlet threads.
>>
>>17211298
?

It's a pretty well researched fact mate.

Height in general is very important and among the top things for a first impression, where physical traits are amplified in importance..
>>
>>17211313
It's not even in the top 5. Things like confidence, humor, status, looks all trump height when it comes to attractiveness in a male.
>>
>>17211319
Height is a big part in looks and looks is big part in atraction when you don't actually know a lot of the other person.

No idea why you are so hostile about some basic facts.
>>
>>17211327
The good-looking short guy will always be more attractive than the ugly tall guy. I don't know why you are so adamant in disputing something this clear.
>>
>>17211335
Yes, that doesn't contradict with anything I have said at all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.