[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ gf's on her period, any ideas you have in mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457754719313.jpg (21 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1457754719313.jpg
21 KB, 636x358
Hey /adv/

gf's on her period, any ideas you have in mind that I could give to her?
I once saw this picture of a box with chocolates and other stuff inside, any idea how I could replicate that?
>>
Give her a box of tampons and ask for the key to your place back. Win/win.
>>
A hard dick is a good cure to period pains
>>
>>17211056
>I once saw this picture of a box with chocolates and other stuff inside, any idea how I could replicate that?
Go to a convenience store and buy one.
>>
I don't understand. Are you celebrating? "Congratulations for your uterus! XOXO"
>>
>>17211056
Give her the D.
>>
>>17211056
She gets one once a month. It's not really a special occasion.
Don't be an asshole. Buy her chocolate or icecream if you want to be nice. Don't stress her.
>>
Honestly that's super sweet.
I'd say include comforting things, especially things that she likes a lot.
A box of tea, some chocolate, a good movie or two, maybe a snuggly throw blanket and a massage. You know, chick stuff.
>>
Ultimate Cuck: The Post
>>
>>17211569
Taking care of your girlfriend is cuck worthy?
>>
>>17211056
Just Netflix and actually chill. Throw in a massage or something.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.