[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid of my pee fetish? It's such an awkward fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
How to get rid of my pee fetish?
It's such an awkward fetish to have, most people think it's gross.
>>
Just picture it's your mother pissing you sick fuck
>>
>fetish
>awkward

What's a fetish you would be proud of? Just don't pee yourself in public or tell everyone and you're fine.
>>
>>17210891
M or F?
>>
>>17210931
MaybeI put it into text the wrong way. I meant uncommon fetish that is awkward to talk about. Lot of fetishes nowdays are very mainstream and much easily accepted by a partner.

>>17210934
I'm a male.
>>
>>17210942

Not sure how to get rid of it, but I just know of people who want to and have explored it. My best friend said she wants to enact some pee-fetish scenario. It might not be accepted publicly, but some do enjoy it.

Exploring kinks and fetishes is a natural state in some relationships too.

Does your fetish impede your lifestyle in any way anon?
>>
>>17210942
You don't have to tell your partner about your fetishes.

There are many people who find something as vanilla as anal sex absolutely disgusting and shameful and aren't ever willing to even consider giving it a try. Your partner may not help you act out your fetishes, that's something you should keep in mind and tolerate.

Either way, pee fetish is quite a harmless one. I don't personally find it hot but I can see why someone would think so. I'd definitely be willing to engage in such a fetish if my partner asked.

It's the foot fetish that I cannot comprehend, but it's not like I would refuse it or dump anyone for it. Some fetishes are worse than others, true, but pee is definitely on the harmless side.
>>
>>17210950
Only in that my sex life feels lacking a bit, and sometimes I feel that if I told what I really want, women would leave me.

>>17210963
I'm tolerating, I just wish I could get rid of it or find someone who helps need act it out. I find peeing hot because girls are cute when they pee in a weird way. I'm with you on foot fetish though, I don't understand that.
>>
Bummp
>>
>>17210942
Peepee is like the most mainstream fetish there is.
>>
>>17210891
Don't you post this like every day?

Just stop telling people about your fetish weirdo. You don't even have to tell your partner, it doesn't have to be awkward. Just do other things.
>>
>>17211712
No foot and bdsm is much more common.

>>17211722
No, I saw the other thread but that didn't give any good advice so I made one myself.
>>
>be in high school
>have gf
>we are friends with girl (Jane) who frequently announces when she has to pee
>be in gf's basement smooching
>Jane comes over
>"oh hi Jane" we keep smooching all rude-like and Jane watches awkwardly
>Jane pees her pants, like it's wet from top to bottom
>bathroom was right next to us

At the time I thought Jane had like a bladder problem but now I wonder if Jane had a pee fetish?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.