[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interracial relationship woes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
I'll keep it brief /adv/:

So, I'm in a relationship with a Chinese girl. I like her a lot, she's sweet, kind, attractive and interesting in terms of hobbies and so on.

The thing is, there's a part of me that feels less comfortable with her than with a white girl. I can't quite explain it because it's this weird, gut, somewhat intangible feeling. Somehow being with a white girl, doing romantic things together, sleeping together and cuddling up together afterwards just feels more "natural".

I also can't escape from the feeling that I'm somehow betraying my own people in some way by being in this relationship. Whites are headed towards minority status in virtually every formerly white-majority country on earth, and by being a part of this relationship and having kids with her, I'd be contributing to that process.

What should I do? If your response is some canned spiel about racism you've internalized from the media, fuck off, I'm not interested.
>>
If you're not comfortable, you're not comfortable. That's really all there is to it. You're probably not going to get more comfortable with it with time. How 'unwhite' is she?
>>
File: image.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 625x626
Kek, racist.
>>
>>17210823
Well. she's asian. It's not like she can't speak English or anything if that's what you are referring to.
>>
Fuck, op, you are making me even more depressed
Like even if I get somebody tolerate me they would post something like this on 4chan
>a part of asian minority native to a white country. Grew with a western mindset
>not accepted by anyone
>>
>>17210833
I'm a rare case, don't worry. Most white guys won't give a damn if the asian girl is westernized.
>>
>>17210831
Yes, but was she born wherever you are, or was she raised in China?
>>
>>17210833

Isn't that almost every minority? Mexican (north americans), central and south americans born in the states feel out of place with immigrant parents and family back home that don't acknowledge them as their ethnicity for being 'Americanized'. Also not being accepted in USA for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17210837
Raised in China.

>>17210839
It's the problem with propositional identities I think. Western countries are unique in the sense they expect citizenship to trump race and actively encourage "racial integration" in this sense, but it's a failure. Blood is always thicker than water.
>>
>somehow betraying my own people

I am a white person and I don't give a fuck what you do. You are not betraying me, in fact I'm wondering why you're in a relationship with an amazing girl and you're thinking about me. You gay or something?
>>
>>17210818
Nah your not racist your just stupid for judging her for being Asian when she's not better then a white but probably a better over all person then any white girl
>>
OP, are you living in China, or is the girl a transfer student in your country? Or was she born and raised on the west?

You kinda stop feeling racial/cultural boundaries if you interact much with other races. Try going to China if her family lives there.

I hate saying it, but probably you shouldn't beat yourself over it, because typical Asians will never accept a gaijin as one of their own and love making racists jokes.

Whites are kinda forced to tolerate everyone, I don't think I know a country which is 99% white anymore. (Although Asians have those)
>>
>>17210843
You're a white liberal. You believe in the whole dogma of race being skin deep and all that. You have no idea what things are going to be like when white people are reduced to minority status in Europe and America.
>>
>>17210845
Not only have I lived in Singapore before, but I speak Mandarin Chinese.

I'm far more worldly than your average white monolingual liberal, trust me.
>>
>>17210839
No I meant literally native to the white country. There is a small part of it were we lived for centuries. It's not that my people once lived in another country and moved.
It's kind of native american situation. And we are less than 300k in the world.
>>
>>17210849
Siberian Russian Citizen of some kind?
>>
>>17210848
If I were white, I guess, I would support you.
Though it feels kind of stupid that white people want to promote lgbt, pro-life, childfree and don't want to become a minority at the same time.

Like most asian people with asian culture will marry and have children if they don't really want it now, out of discipline.
>>
>>17210857
I agree with you, whites are at least partly to blame - but most people are apathetic, it's just that the elite in western countries is firmly globalist in its outlook. It sees people are interchangeable economic units regardless of them being white, pakistani or whatever.

Regarding Asians, from my time over there a lot are actually single in their 30s and will never marry, but provided they don't enable mass immigration that's a good thing in the long run. Think about it, it's basically a big selection pressure against un-maternal women, so the later generations will be more uniformly maternal.
>>
>>17210842

That's definitely it. It's weird, america itself is weird. I did want to ask why do you think 'white's as being a minority? It's a rhetorical question though, because aren't other ethinicities/colors also being watered down? Take Mexico for example, practically everyone is part Spanish, but not everyone is glad about that. I assume some would wish not to be "whited out". That also causes color tension in mexico and here. The most famous Mexicans are "white skinned" while browns get little to no love. But that feeds with generic media shit.

What do you indentify as? White? A color? Is it perhaps because you don't know your heritage/roots? I have often surmised that americans have no 'fixed' (e.i. Literally pop-culture, and revolving what is trendy at the time of existance) culture and turn to 'racist' habits. Do you think it's possible that you can't see yourself intergrating her culture with yours? Or would it be the same if you were dating a lithuanian or a danish person? (Random examples)
>>
>>17210818

Cereal? Wtf bro you have hit the jackpot!!

Keep that brown pot of honey close, look this is pretty common guy thing.

Dump her and you will regret it brah, you will pine for what could have been and be fucked off with yourself for letting her go!

Man the fuck up and go live the dream!
>>
>>17210863
The Mexican issue is different, 50 years ago or so even a 1/8th Spanish Mexican would have proudly trumpeted his Spanish blood. Since then there's been an "indigenismo" movement that seeks to paint the Spanish as evil white conquerors. That's the reason it has changed.

>What do you indentify as?

I'm a White Anglo-Saxon.

>because aren't other ethinicities/colors also being watered down?

No, their diasporas may be a little bit, but take East Asia, it remains a sea of yellow no matter what happens to the West's demographics.

>and turn to 'racist' habits

I'm a European who has lived in East Asia and can speak Chinese. If you think White Americans are somehow superlatively racist when compared to other groups then my only advice would be to live in non-western countries for a few years.

>Or would it be the same if you were dating a lithuanian or a danish person?

No, because Europeans tend to be closer to each other culturally. I've dated Northern and Southern Europeans and never had this issue.
>>
>>17210861
Yeah, there was something about chinese women being perfectly fine single in 30s. Pretty neat.
Though, I don't know, China had enforced people to have one or two children some time ago. So most ended up spoiled. What if the present generation in 30s was the first wave of such children.
>>
>>17210848
Is Singapore a western-minded asian country? (as they have english as a state language)
>need a country to subtly move, while making research work
>>
>>17210881
Honestly I don't buy the idea that populations falling is a bad thing, provided that the fertility that does exist isn't disproportionately coming from the underclass like it does in the West.

The simple fact is that structural unemployment is going to skyrocket over the next century as automation becomes more intensive with the rising complexity of software, and to a lesser extent, robotics.

Even fields like civil engineering are going to become less labor intensive.
>>
>>17210884
Yep. Singapore is safe, clean, enjoyable etc.

Good place to move. Humidity is a bitch though.
>>
>>17210877

> seeks to paint the Spanish as evil white conquerors

Kek, colombus was a saint who commited genocide by no means of his own.
In contrast to that Mexicans do treat their natives as shit much like America likes to ignore their indigenous. But really, it's the general 'white' (I use white here to emohasize the difference in looks in lengthy-generational mexicans) attitude of Mexico. Often ridicule for being too dark, but also anything relating or culturally tied to old customs can be belittled as "indito" as some offense of not being up to modern times.

Also Spain did not always send the best to Mexico, and iirc at one time Mexico had an influx of Spanish child rapists. My brother is a history major and has shared what he learns with me. (i do realize the irony of sounding like trump).

> remains a sea of yellow
Actually, why is that? Customs and discipline not to marry outside? Although isn't Japan trying to boost their birth rate at the moment? I'm curious if many future Japanese Citizens will be mixed.

>White americans superlatively racist
I understand racism is alive and well in other countries, but for a country that boasts being a land of immigrants and tolerant to many ideas, views, and people (generally); america is still a bit regressed. You don't seem racist, but your original post did sound a bit racist (to me at least). But it sounds like it's a slight culture clash, or generalised upbringing the two of you don't generally share.

'races' have come and gone as well. So you feel guilt that you're contributing to the disappearance of your own ethnicity? I guess it's an interesting conundrum about identity on a mass level. Is it too awful of you to focus on your individual identity and enjoy a possible fruitful relationship? It's not like there is some secret agenda to marry every white male with any person of color. I can respect your distress though.
>>
Well, if thats what you feel, then follow it, trust it because its true, and dont feel bad about that. You will probably have a more consistant and stable relationship and also more mentally stable kids because they were raised in a harmonic environment.

Im speaking out of experience here, my father is indian and my mother is german, and after all those years, theres just no way one partner can adjust to the others culture. Theres always conflict, theres something deep in us we cant change. And me, my sister and my brother, were all rather shy, confused people, and i think, thats because of that family we were raised in, and the two hearts in each of us which are not beating in harmony.

Of course there is more than that to a happy relationsship and happy kids, but you know, culture / blood is just a huge part, a huge mostly subconcious part.

Please dont give a shit about those feminist, multi-culture gendermainstream extremists, theyre dangerous, in their core evil destroyers of our nature, because theyre ignorant to it.
>>
>>17210917
>Kek, colombus was a saint who commited genocide by no means of his own.

Eh?

>Actually, why is that? Customs and discipline not to marry outside?

Immigration and naturalization policy. Simple as that.

>I understand racism is alive and well in other countries, but for a country that boasts being a land of immigrants and tolerant to many ideas, views, and people (generally); america is still a bit regressed.

Think about it like this. Outside of Western Europe and North America, no country would ever even moot the idea of giving 10 million plus people who entered the country illegally a path to citizenship.

All western countries are comparatively permissive in regards to immigration, naturalization, mixing etc.

>Is it too awful of you to focus on your individual identity and enjoy a possible fruitful relationship?

The individual and his group have a symbiotic relationship. If the group dies, the individual dies too.

I think you're being purposefully myopic here. It doesn't matter what whites believe with regards to individualism and racelessness and color-blindness or whatever other ideas we happen to dream up, the rest of the world is going to stay racially conscious, and the people that replace whites in white countries will also be racially conscious.

>>17210918
>my father is indian and my mother is german

My experience of mixed children is that they almost always identify primarily with the race of the father. It's not uncommon for them to feel resentment towards their mother's race too, this seems to be particularly true of mixed relationships where the father is non-white and the mother is white. Perhaps the mother is motivated at least in part by a sense of self-loathing, or at the very least, not really feeling any sense of attachment to their own group?
>>
Prefering partners of similar race is the most natural thing in the world, tho in our fucked up world u can get called racist for that as you can see.
And if you feel that in yourself, then there is no word or thought that can exterminate that feel because its inherent in you. Itll always be in you no matter what your choice is.
>>
>>17210929
>It's not uncommon for them to feel resentment towards their mother's race too, this seems to be particularly true of mixed relationships where the father is non-white and the mother is white.

That's because a lot of non-white men see screwing white women as a sort of cosmic "revenge" that satisfies their feelings of conditioned hatred towards whites.

You know a couple of those Black Hebrew nutcases? One of their "leaders" is a mulatto with a white mother.
>>
>>17210940
Yeah, mulattoes with white mothers are often way more militantly "black" than even full-blooded blacks are
>>
>>17210929

I identify with my mothers culture, i was raised in (german). Tho i look like an indian guy. I dont know why my mother chose an indian, perhaps its just because non-whites flirt more aggressively, have a different view of women. Where as between two whites, the woman has to bring an equal effort to a relationsship to make it happen. This is hard for shy women so they get taken more often my non-whites.
>>
>>17210964
>perhaps its just because non-whites flirt more aggressively, have a different view of women.

I don't think these are good things.

The less white Germany becomes, the more these sorts of behavior will manifest themselves.

In many parts of Brussels and Paris women are already changing what they wear and how they present themselves to avoid this aggressive flirting.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.