[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I piss people off at comic con?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How do I piss people off at comic con?
>>
By swallowing bleach
>>
>>17210760
No that would make people happy nobody likes me hence why I want to piss people off
>>
why are you trying to piss people off
>>
>>17210757
Bring a loaded gun to comic con and shoot people, that would piss me off :-(
>>
OP is asking for advice on how to piss people off, not your anti advice, you Redditfaggots.

Basically, OP, just call every franchise shit and say why the opposite is better. Insult their shitty cosplay attempts, and shit on the floor in the toilets.
>>
Go full creeper on cosplayer girls. Find ones with their tits out on display and fondle them.
>>
Show up in a Captain America costume, but replace the A on his head and the star on.his shield with a Hydra logo. Insist that "this is the REAL Captain America now".

This would not have worked until a week or two ago, but I guarantee you it will piss people off now.
>>
>comic con
>people
Yeah right
>>
>>17210968

To be fair, it's the truth now.

CA has gone commie and red skull red pills.
I wouldn't get pissed, I'd shake their hand.

The only people you'll piss off are the "lol so nerdy, don't look at my boobies on display silly bois" cosplay girls and are full on leftie.

Alot of the real nerds (The kind that grew up isolated in small chunks and passed their time with "loner" hobbies such as comic books and games) are red-pilled as fuck.
Shit, why you think gamers hate girls so much?
>>
>>17210757
>pro life
>homophobic
>Christian

This will trigger them pretty hard.
>>
>>17211346
>To be fair, it's the truth now.
It'll still piss people off.

>CA has gone commie and red skull red pills.
The jury seems to still be out on whether he went Commie or Nazi. Hydra has had its hand in both.

Personally, I suspect that what we're seeing is a clone of Red Skull from back when he was a clone of Cap, because some idiot at Marvel decided that things needed to be even more confusing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.