[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi I'm 19 y old and never had a girlfriend. I have no idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: love-images-1.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
love-images-1.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1800
hi
I'm 19 y old and never had a girlfriend. I have no idea on how to interact and make friendly relation with a girl. Assuming that to start any relationship should be good friends and I just cant take the first step .. it is already making me sad and needy. I do not consider myself a bad or ugly person, but I'm very apathetic.

Its very sad to see couples in love and you're a lonely guy ... it's sad.
How to overcome it?
>>
Give a girl gifts to improve the possibilities to have success in the date :v
>>
>>17210737

but I even go to date
>>
You're 19. You're still a kid. Focus on becoming an adult first and learning how to function in the world. Girls will follow.
>>
I'm 20 and never had a girlfriend either. But you can find some useful tips if you search, I'm reading the Pook book and is entertaining as well.

http://bookofpook.neocities.org

I personally don't talk to girls or chat even, most of my time I spend on slef improvement and hobbies.
>>
22 here. Apathetic as fuck. Girls like it.

Two options. Take both.

One - Search and find out about all the 'tips' in the world. PUA, TRP, book of pook, etc. This problem is as old as humankind itself. Lots of good stuff. But most people simply read and never implement it in practice.

Two - Gym. Self-Improve. Socialize. Talk to one new girl/day. After your 50th girl you will see patterns in their behavior. NOT their thinking.

Forget about trying to figure their logic. Love them, don't try to understand them. Talk to more girls, be seen with pretty girls and it's usually a positive cycle from there.

Later in a relationship, always treat her how you would treat a little girl throwing tantrums.

Whichever path you take and actually follow, it will merge at the end like the summit of a mountain climbed from different places.
>>
op here
Still looking for advice if anybody has any.
>>
>>17210824
thank u man.. really.. thanks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.