[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be successful like you normies. Can you please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 99.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
99.png
4 KB, 225x225
I want to be successful like you normies. Can you please help me? I've allowed robots to taint my heart and think all women are dumb sluts looking for the guy with the biggest cock in the room.

I'm an uneducated 21 KHV 5'9 NEET with zero friends and acquaintances. If anyone could hand me a blue pill, I'd appreciate it. I need help and I can't afford a psychiatrist. My parents are ashamed of what I've become and they're honestly sick and tired of me living in their house. I don't want to be a nuisance to them anymore. I want to be successful but it seems like I need friends or at least know people to land a job. I have zero social skills, all my life I've been alone. No one ever wanted to be my friend, even when I tried they didn't like the way I came off because I was always labeled the loser at school. It's time to get over it and try again, being an indoor shut in for the past 21 years of my life haven't helped me whatsoever. but the thing is If I had a solution I would have broken out of my shell a long time ago the thing is people don't like me because I'm a weird person, I don't talk about anything because hardly anything interest me, or I'm jsut too stupid to return a comment. People have trouble relating to me and vise versa, I want to be successful. I really do, but I don't know if I can accomplish anything by myself. I feel completely useless and even tho there are escape routes to my situation my mind and body run back at the thought of experiences life.

My perception of the world was created due to how people perceived me in the past followed by the continuation assumption that they hated me, so I hate them back.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (102 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
102 KB, 633x758
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Typical you stupid normies jsut have this fucking board to talk about mundane problems even a 12 year old can solve. YOU"RE ALL USELESS
>>
The first step is wanting to improve. You have some of that already. Next, do something that you can feel good about that will bring positive change. Go out for a jog. Learn a new skill. Look for jobs.
>>
>>17210710
Wait, do you have some kind of healthcare? I went to my county's department of mental health and have been seeing a pdoc for the last 4 weeks.

I'm poor as fuck though and technically taxpayers pay for my general health.
>>
Perhaps start going to the gym. Studies have shown that going to the gym helps boost your self-confidence which you definitely need.

Next, maybe start planning out your life. What do you like to do? What do you enjoy? Think of signing up for classes at your local community college or if not that, start applying for basic jobs anywhere.

It's a start.
>>
I bet you are fucking gross, I have not wanted to be with so many guys, even though they shared my interest because they looked so fucking lame and smelly. Fuck you all, can't you be clean? Is that hard? Fuck you, I prefer to be alone insisted of people like that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.